Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
My brain is being a t to me right now and not letting me get past something I saw this morning. So, I am going to pop it here and hopefully that'll be it.

You cannot claim the fing moral high ground when you are mocking/impersonating someone (regardless of what they have done on the app)

Meh. End.

But First Coffee GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Hey you’re lucky, apparently I’m fing Angie 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢I’m still debating what I contribute, but it’s a good laugh and I love posting my screen recordings on TT … deffo gotta have thick skin in here with some of these gremlins ….. love you all 💖💖💖🤭
I had a pretty smooth entry into CC. Nobody was nasty to me. On reflection, that's either because I'm too boring to insult or you all have me ignored!!! I feel like I've missed out 😭😭😭😭😭
im right here schitts creek GIF by CBC

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
And whilst I'm on a fing roll..

Alex why are you here? No vulnerable woman available to receive your rancid dick pics? You aren't wanted on the app and you are certainly not wanted here so do right off, and when you get there do off some more!

And to the t who is going in on Chunky.. fing join Alex will ya?!

Edit: I actually think it was SweetButSour.. But the above statement still stands.. do OFF!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
And whilst I'm on a fing roll..

Alex why are you here? No vulnerable woman available to receive your rancid dick pics? You aren't wanted on the app and you are certainly not wanted here so do right off, and when you get there do off some more!

And to the t who is going in on Chunky.. fing join Alex will ya?!
whats happening? whos going in on me? you miss 2 hours and youre literally 3 chapters behind i swear. theres so many pages to read already

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just saw miss red video saying she’s having time off, panic attacks etc. she literally started this behaviour of ‘hate’… this isn’t what about ism, but it’s ‘well what did you expect???’

and for the paragraph readers:

how does she think people like 19 year old elphaba (now 20 I believe) felt with daily commentary on her skin condition, her gender confusion, her hygiene, her behaviour.

Now I personally don’t like elphaba but I can see she is a teenager that has clearly had a poor and chaotic upbringing and is making every mistake in front of tens of thousands of people. I don’t understand genuinely how she can expect sympathy, when she wouldn’t give it to a teenager.