Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Chippy mcchips... Don't make up crap about cc members, people I don't even know but know the majority have more integrity than YOU, I haven't forgotten you gifting Angie big and crumpling like an empty packet of crisps when you went to "give it" to Angie.
You are a castrated insufferable bore, the only person who laughs at your jokes is you, you are the Boris Johnson of TT, a complete buffoon who no one would call on to have their back, because let's face it, you're the person who puts the knife in their back in the first place 🖕

Where is this all happening?
They soon changed the subject but in rentagobs live i left when i seen cockerpoo was in Tony's they made out we all went silent yet i was still commenting, he also after seeing the comment from kesh accused mt off being the account which I wrote to mt explaining what they do again ignored. These fs just seem to think its hilarious that account wishes grape on innocent women

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
do off? That King Kesh account has been around a long time. As if anyone here is behind that. What’s his problem with CC? We not stroking his ego enough?
I like how they’re brought into there sad little live with Billy who tells people to die, doxes individuals, di burns who was in plm but the worst who done some fery with underage person.

I could go on. do them we know our ladies obviously threaten them 🤎

On king kesh is frosty or one of angies mods as it’s never blocked in her live.

I like how they’re brought into there sad little live with Billy who tells people to die, doxes individuals, di burns who was in plm but the worst who done some fery with underage person.

I could go on. do them we know our ladies obviously threaten them 🤎

On king kesh is frosty or one of angies mods as it’s never blocked in her live.
Everyone overlooks Burns (di). Thinks a name change forgives what she did. Billy has said some absolutely shocking things too. They all know this, especially Max. But cause Billy’s her mate it’s all ok. They have no moral high ground if they sit with them.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Chippy mcchips... Don't make up crap about cc members, people I don't even know but know the majority have more integrity than YOU, I haven't forgotten you gifting Angie big and crumpling like an empty packet of crisps when you went to "give it" to Angie.
You are a castrated insufferable bore, the only person who laughs at your jokes is you, you are the Boris Johnson of TT, a complete buffoon who no one would call on to have their back, because let's face it, you're the person who puts the knife in their back in the first place 🖕
🙌🏽

Feb 29, 2024
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵 @Miss Baguette 🥖
I was shook that chippy would even joke about this I’m 100% sure he’s saw the vile stuff king kesh said in angies live! I tried to back you up but I had to come out they all came for me and now my anxiety is through the roof I feel abit sick! I’m sorry if this triggers either of you! I couldnt just let them do that! I’m seriously triggered right now 😭😭😭😭
View attachment trim.A8D8CCB5-84EA-4F6B-ADB1-BEE563A05547.MOV
View attachment trim.6865D74A-32DF-41FB-A112-0467895D7AB6.MOV
@clappermcclaps it was in Billy’s live

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I was so happy picking up my snacks today, then I find out dickless twats are accusing cc of s, now I'm fing raging.
It's not us you need to worry about, it's pretty evident from our open forum that we are brutally and unapologetically truthful. Look closer to home you absolute elephant turds
Angry I Hate Everyone GIF

I'm not even sure who the account is that people are being accused of being Iv never saw it before 😭
It’s a troll account that goes around lives saying horrific things. Very similar to Frosty. Some say it’s Captain Zac, but that’s based on Alex’s stonewall facts. Angie doesn’t block the account, always been a bit team Angie. Used to go ham in mushroom boy and the fishwives lives

Feb 29, 2024
What's been going on I didn't hear anything about this yesterday?
I honestly don’t know I started recording randomly and then they started saying mrs D was king kesh and I lost it! These past few weeks have been triggering but even more so for the ones who have been through CA having to see all of this and still try to make content just to have fs like this accuse them of saying sick things! I know that chippy knows the king kesh account has said vile things he’s a liar! This only happened about 40mins ago!

Feb 29, 2024
Absolutely wrong even after seeing the proof they still continued too accuse innocent people absolutely sick, all 3 off you deserve an apology it was wrong, i notice he piped down when he learnt you are a woman
He said he won’t believe I’m a woman until I show my face and continued to be a t!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
They soon changed the subject but in rentagobs live i left when i seen cockerpoo was in Tony's they made out we all went silent yet i was still commenting, he also after seeing the comment from kesh accused mt off being the account which I wrote to mt explaining what they do again ignored. These fs just seem to think its hilarious that account wishes grape on innocent women
They're trying to say what sty ss said was 'twisted' and taken out of context and we're blowing it out of proportion - sorry, not sorry, it was recorded and what was said was NOT a joke. Never mind what they all said.

Also they didn't want to repeat exactly what it was that sty ss said when asked (by someone else) which shows they know it was a do up.