Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Can’t delve into stuff too deep tonight, am on strong meds. Can’t speak for everyone but I’m not a fan/cult/groupie of anyone. I enjoy Zac’s morning show, it’s positive and good fun in the morning and he treats his fans well. That’s rarer on the app but more are popping up lately too. I’m not a fan of the battle content but most creators do it.

I don’t know what went on fully last year, I know enough to know he made mistakes and was sadly also in a really bad place mentally (context not an excuse). I found this out recently with the Red/Zac situation being brought to the surface.

I try not to judge an ex con (excluding the obvious crimes) who’s moved on and trying to do better with their life, same as other members of society who’ve made mistakes. Hopefully the metaphor makes sense? We can’t damn someone for their mistakes forever, else society wouldn’t have empathy/forgiveness and we wouldn’t have the grace to improve and evolve.

If he was actively replicating the same behaviour now, then it’s a different story of course. I hope this makes sense, have had to correct myself many times for grammatical errors, brain fog 😶‍🌫️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Can’t delve into stuff too deep tonight, am on strong meds. Can’t speak for everyone but I’m not a fan/cult/groupie of anyone. I enjoy Zac’s morning show, it’s positive and good fun in the morning and he treats his fans well. That’s rarer on the app but more are popping up lately too. I’m not a fan of the battle content but most creators do it.

I don’t know what went on fully last year, I know enough to know he made mistakes and was sadly also in a really bad place mentally (context not an excuse). I found this out recently with the Red/Zac situation being brought to the surface.

I try not to judge an ex con (excluding the obvious crimes) who’s moved on and trying to do better with their life, same as other members of society who’ve made mistakes. Hopefully the metaphor makes sense? We can’t damn someone for their mistakes forever, else society wouldn’t have empathy/forgiveness and we wouldn’t have the grace to improve and evolve.

If he was actively replicating the same behaviour now, then it’s a different story of course. I hope this makes sense, have had to correct myself many times for grammatical errors, brain fog 😶‍🌫️
the 'im in a bad place' doesnt make sense in this context - just the same as Mama K saying it doesnt. The messages were read again today.... I am ASTOUNDED if anyone doesnt listen to them and hear overt financial extortion and grooming.
I dont know why he gets better treatment and benefit of the doubt than other people on the app. Also - how do you even know what hes up to behind the scenes now? Just because he does a live every day where people laugh, doesnt mean hes not a selfish compulsive liar who financially preys on the vulnerable. The reason he doesnt now, itsnt cos he has had a moral breakthrough, uits cos hes being given more money without having rto beg as hard. I cant write all over again what ive said 100 times or im gonna get barred. but you are so fair and impartial but i dont think youre being so with Zac Da Liar

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I haven't really watched these exposures on Zac or Mama kaz simply because I find them both boring. I did watch tonight and Zac was getting annoyed at his financial manipulation being mentioned. He's not above being spoken about. If it's something that takes him to a negative space and annoys him maybe he shouldn't have helped expose Mama Kaz for a similar crime. Stay away from it.

It really annoys me that he thinks just because he paid them back and said sorry that he can now expose others for it. It doesn't work like that. If that app didn't find out I doubt he'd have paid them back.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I haven't really watched these exposures on Zac or Mama kaz simply because I find them both boring. I did watch tonight and Zac was getting annoyed at his financial manipulation being mentioned. He's not above being spoken ago. If it's something that takes him to a negative space and annoys him maybe he shouldn't have helped expose Mama Kaz for a similar crime. Stay away from it.

It really annoys me that he thinks just because he paid them back and said sorry that he can now expose others for it. It doesn't work like that. If that app didn't find out I doubt he'd have paid them back.
EXACTLY !!!!!
' she got all her money back' ahhhhh ok SORRY Zac absolutely totally fine then you Kebab t

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
the 'im in a bad place' doesnt make sense in this context - just the same as Mama K saying it doesnt. The messages were read again today.... I am ASTOUNDED if anyone doesnt listen to them and hear overt financial extortion and grooming.
I dont know why he gets better treatment and benefit of the doubt than other people on the app. Also - how do you even know what hes up to behind the scenes now? Just because he does a live every day where people laugh, doesnt mean hes not a selfish compulsive liar who financially preys on the vulnerable. The reason he doesnt now, itsnt cos he has had a moral breakthrough, uits cos hes being given more money without having rto beg as hard. I cant write all over again what ive said 100 times or im gonna get barred. but you are so fair and impartial but i dont think youre being so with Zac Da Liar
I didn’t watch the live tonight, I’m only just catching up as I was asleep.

I’ve no idea what he’s up to behind the scenes but can we with anyone? Did did we know that about Anthony Q Lion, that was an insane shock to us all. An extreme example but we can only take people by face value and perhaps keep a closer eye on those who’ve demonstrated sty behaviour before.

I’m unsure what better treatment I’m giving him? I’ve “forgiven” mistakes of many people in my life. Should they go on to do it again, like I said - different story.

Part of being fair and impartial, is recognising someone’s sty behaviour and the possibility they can change and not damning them forever.

I can’t go through life and expect everyone to be perfect or not forgive them should they demonstrate change. Could that change be disingenuous in some? do yes, we’ve all been there and it comes to the surface eventually and we deal with it more harshly and often, without forgiveness.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I haven't really watched these exposures on Zac or Mama kaz simply because I find them both boring. I did watch tonight and Zac was getting annoyed at his financial manipulation being mentioned. He's not above being spoken about. If it's something that takes him to a negative space and annoys him maybe he shouldn't have helped expose Mama Kaz for a similar crime. Stay away from it.

I agree with this, especially as he was involved in exposing similar - it opens up his similar past mistakes to be spoken about.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Me and @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 are gonna do feral lives in the near future 👹
oh boy dunk GIF