Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You said I made out Zac was better - at no point did I elevate him above anyone.

Let me use another metaphor to show how hard it would be applying your logic to other content:

We shouldn’t listen to any music by those with past mistakes/crimes or watch any movies by those with past mistakes/crimes.

You’d be astonished at what content you wouldn’t be able to listen to or watch.

That’s the logic some want to apply to watching content creators. I’m not recommending a parasocial relationship with them and it’s good to know the type of person a content creator is. But watching and enjoying their content? Maybe we should ease off being so harsh and judgemental to those who simply watch what they enjoy.
are you asking me to be less harsh and judgemental as that was indirecting? Assuming so. I will be harsh and judgemental to people that support that man.
many people here are vocal about being survivors of various serious crimes and relate it to tiktokers behaviour including you- and rightly so. there is no statute of limitations on crimes against another person.
I have done extensive research into the perpetration of various types of scams, coercion and grooming behaviour, pyramid schemes, cults etc. An incident involving a fam member when i was a young adult probably spurred on this interest. And so I feel passionate in speaking up about people not supporting people that do such behaviours. Fair is fair.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
are you asking me to be less harsh and judgemental as that was indirecting? Assuming so. I will be harsh and judgemental to people that support that man.
many people here are vocal about being survivors of various serious crimes and relate it to tiktokers behaviour including you- and rightly so. there is no statute of limitations on crimes against another person.
I have done extensive research into the perpetration of various types of scams, coercion and grooming behaviour, pyramid schemes, cults etc. An incident involving a fam member when i was a young adult probably spurred on this interest. And so I feel passionate in speaking up about people not supporting people that do such behaviours. Fair is fair.
Again words in my mouth… I quote

Maybe we should ease off being so harsh and judgemental to those who simply watch what they enjoy.

Nothing about you judging Zac, that’s your prerogative and decision. I understand your reasons for doing so and viewing him with a critical eye.

You’re not just judging Zac (again, that’s your decision), you’ve been passive aggressive/bordering on intimidating, in a few of your messages about going for fans/zhive, earlier. Judge the man, again your choice and I understand the context but maybe ease off those who may have their own contextual reasons for being a fan. I’m not referring to myself here or our interaction, where we’ve been direct with one another.

I’d also like to reiterate for a third time, I do not know the full facts of what happened with all parties, which I’ve said from the get.

Edit: I meant to add, a lot will also not be aware of his history and so judging them for their support seems unfair.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Night
Tired Sleep GIF by Laura Jayne

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Again words in my mouth… I quote

Maybe we should ease off being so harsh and judgemental to those who simply watch what they enjoy.

Nothing about you judging Zac, that’s your prerogative and decision. I understand your reasons for doing so and viewing him with a critical eye.

You’re not just judging Zac (again, that’s your decision), you’ve been passive aggressive/bordering on intimidating, in a few of your messages about going for fans/zhive, earlier. Judge the man, again your choice and I understand the context but maybe ease off those who may have their own contextual reasons for being a fan. I’m not referring to myself here or our interaction, where we’ve been direct with one another.

I’d also like to reiterate for a third time, I do not know the full facts of what happened with all parties, which I’ve said from the get.

Edit: I meant to add, a lot will also not be aware of his history and so judging them for their support seems unfair.
intimidation lol its a thread. Youre friends with Judas who also says harsh stuff - as do many people with new joinees here (which I dont) so its a bit random to pick up on me making hog jokes and grilling his fans ... i didnt know that was not ok. i also didnt know it was intimidation lol. Just cos you like zac doesnt mean you can take what im saying as something bigger than what others say.
When Judas was really upset that people were seeing as supporting someone that did a crime that triggered her emotional responses, she was supported etc. but I am some sort of villain?
I am also never passive aggressive i directly say what i think. You cant police my words here just as no one else can or should be policed unless its someone like napoleon