Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
it was the same thing, she was upset as some people were not taking in to account what lisa was saying etc, they had disucssions about it at a later point and resolved it. it was liteerally the same. Police is a good word to use cos if people are going to support perpetrators then ill police them. I am not going to be told how and what to do by you im sorry I decline
Unsubscribe this will go on forever i completely disagree with you as you seem to do me, the end.
It wasn't about people not listening to Lisa it was about people not listening to me and seeing what cockepoo was doing but I think we've all saw it now. Iv not had any discussions with anyone, nobody contacted me to resolve anything either btw I don't want there any confusion with that.

But can we stop the in fighting please everyone it's been a wild few days 👹

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It wasn't about people not listening to Lisa it was about people not listening to me and seeing what cockepoo was doing but I think we've all saw it now. Iv not had any discussions with anyone, nobody contacted me to resolve anything either btw I don't want there any confusion with that.

Are you happy with the descriptive details of blisters?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
it was the same thing, she was upset as some people were not taking in to account what lisa was saying etc, they had disucssions about it at a later point and resolved it. it was liteerally the same. Police is a good word to use cos if people are going to support perpetrators then ill police them. I am not going to be told how and what to do by you im sorry I decline
Unsubscribe this will go on forever i completely disagree with you as you seem to do me, the end.
It’s ok that we disagree, it happens. Ultimately what it comes down to, is you can’t expect everyone to have the same feelings towards a creator. If it’s a sty person and not so much about preferences, inform them of the history and let them make their own mind up.

I know what happened with Judas, I was involved in that. I hear you, that’s why I’m chatting to you. It’s good to talk about these things, even if we disagree. It’s how we change minds and I’ve done so before through chatting to you luvs in here.

I have at no point told you what to do, feel free to quote me.

Unsubbed 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

🩵🩵🩵

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

ok im feeling like ive had anmesia because there was deffo comments that it was resolved maybe it wasnt you then god knows.. and i thought you were upse that people were taking cocker side and not thinkinf of the victim etc. i wrote it in a quick way so prob sounded wrong. but my point is, im thinking of the victim here, and so surely i soguld also get listened to.
you are in no way involved, you do just get special allowances for savagery. sorry for using your name i just wanted to bolster my manifesto.

To conclude my evening and as um sure everyones thoroughly enjoying hearing from me:
I am still going to be a hog at all positive Zac the Coervice chat

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
ok im feeling like ive had anmesia because there was deffo comments that it was resolved maybe it wasnt you then god knows.. and i thought you were upse that people were taking cocker side and not thinkinf of the victim etc. i wrote it in a quick way so prob sounded wrong. but my point is, im thinking of the victim here, and so surely i soguld also get listened to.
you are in no way involved, you do just get special allowances for savagery. sorry for using your name i just wanted to bolster my manifesto.

To conclude my evening and as um sure everyones thoroughly enjoying hearing from me:
I am still going to be a hog at all positive Zac the Coervice chat
Bath Elvis GIF by MOODMAN