Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
@Madworld @Nolan šŸŽµ @Bettyboop22 @Ferritface @Witchy_woowoo

As you all liked this post - I DO NOT KNOW THAT GUY! I vouched for him as Iā€™d said why not join based on a couple of comments in a liveā€¦and people get jumped on when they are new.
no fing idea who the geezer is then or now. Why would I invite a pedofile to a forum I use.
I liked the stand alone comment as just that, a stand alone comment. I have no knowledge or interest in yours or anyone's in-house beef. I'm here for the witty commentary and varied insightful opinions.
I'd also like to add, I have no fing clue who the person in question is nor the background of what's gone on, but if someone puts up a comment to say it gives them the ick, if someone was to vouch for a despicable person like that, then yes I will like and continue to do so.
My like wasn't user specific, I think it just goes without saying šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I think I've caused an issue and I'm genuinely sorry, I vaguely remembered the man with no name saying he had been vouched for so looked for the SS in here and genuinely had forgotten you were cassie, @Big Chonky - The Fact Hog I in no way think you would purposely want someone like that in here, and I did say they had fooled me too as I really really had a good laugh back and forth with them in here. I'm really sorry if I upset you, that really wasn't my intention.

Mar 2, 2024
Going all out? We had one dialogue about it I think it lasted about 20 min max? I am actually baffled by that take on it. I had a couple of DMs from people on TikTok saying they thought I was being gaslit but didnā€™t wanna cause any agro in here.

Mrs doubtfire is a very popular person on this forum, if not the favourite. I am just one person having a discussion with her, so I donā€™t see how that isnā€™t allowed as there will be no negative reprecusiojs to doubyfire, if anything people donā€™t like when a well loved person is disagreed with here so it isnā€™t doing myself any ā€œfavoursā€

I said Iā€™d go ham at any zac people as a half joke thatā€™s how it started not aimed at Mrs doubtfire? I donā€™t know what youā€™re asking me to do so I donā€™t know what else to say but Iā€™d like to know genuinely what the uncomfortable bit was.

I genuinely think I must be mental as there are way more savage and rude people that donā€™t get told.
Itā€™s not been a discussion though has it. Itā€™s been you having a fannyfit since Friday.
Iā€™m sorry youā€™re baffled but thatā€™s my take on it, literally as your take on Zac, an opinion based on what youā€™ve seen. Your opinion doesnā€™t outweigh mine. No matter how many times you stamp your feet or needle a person are they going to understand your personal moral take on things.
Oh absolutely, people can be a lot harsher with words. Not usually at each other though. For the begs and bastards on the app. Not every other message for days focusing on the one person. Oh except for Eugene who you literally called brain dead.

Soz

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Going all out? We had one dialogue about it I think it lasted about 20 min max? I am actually baffled by that take on it. I had a couple of DMs from people on TikTok saying they thought I was being gaslit but didnā€™t wanna cause any agro in here.

Mrs doubtfire is a very popular person on this forum, if not the favourite. I am just one person having a discussion with her, so I donā€™t see how that isnā€™t allowed as there will be no negative reprecusiojs to doubyfire, if anything people donā€™t like when a well loved person is disagreed with here so it isnā€™t doing myself any ā€œfavoursā€

I said Iā€™d go ham at any zac people as a half joke thatā€™s how it started not aimed at Mrs doubtfire? I donā€™t know what youā€™re asking me to do so I donā€™t know what else to say but Iā€™d like to know genuinely what the uncomfortable bit was.

I genuinely think I must be mental as there are way more savage and rude people that donā€™t get told.
I think your comment of attacking the zive may have been taken as more serious than you meant due to the seriousness of the events that were concurrently happening at the time then. I think the disagreements in here, whether you or dfire or x are involved are uncomfortable - because disagreements are uncomfortable.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Gaslit šŸ˜­ Please explain the gaslighting šŸ’€

You deflect like Angela.
Yes verbatim from 2 ppl. I donā€™t know what your problem is or what uncomfortable but I should be allowed to disagree with you even if you are incredibly loved and popular. On reflection I did feel that way but since then Iā€™ve done 12 hours work and havenā€™t thought about it since

I donā€™t know how to reply without it being a deflection - Iā€™m trying to reason it as I feel that Iā€™ve toed the line of acceptable conversation here based on the general tone of the room and so Iā€™m incredibly surprisedā€¦ I donā€™t know if that still deflecting

Also I didnā€™t invite a pedofile into here - I donā€™t wanna keep discussing it itā€™s so boring and not even important to anyone. Anyway this has probably made me very unpopular going against a family favourite so I wouldnā€™t worry about feeling uncomfortable any more.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The people that sent Chonky the messages currently like... (sorry šŸ¤£)

Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train

Mar 2, 2024
Oh my god. What has been uncomfortable? That I extremely disagree with you? I genuinely donā€™t understand what is uncomfortable @Zias false teeth Iā€™ll ask u both cos itā€™s easier
Itā€™s not you disagreeing thatā€™s the problem. Itā€™s the prolonged jabbing. You are not the only person on here whos opinions matter. Youā€™re acting like a fing bully