Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Anyone want to play the rumour game?

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Someone here must know!!
I’ve never actually seen a web based program that can keep up with the things we see from the bots in and out of CLAs and Bretts and the likes. I suppose there would be nothing available with that power or everyone and their mother would be using it.

I suspect they are using a botnet or something of the sort. Costs a bomb but it’s quite a large tool in breaching websites and hacking purposes or DDos attacks to see it being used as a tool to troll tiktokers is absolutely hilarious to me.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
•Braggyham has resided in his Mother's basement for so long that he has started having vivid auditory and visual hallucinations, these include hallucinating that he is an attractive man.
•Dementor Ange is secretly a spy...I will not elaborate.
•Red is currently picking Simon's nose and eating the boogers.
•Irish Kelly who's not Irish Kelly but totally is Irish Kelly fixed her own chair...she broke it spinning on it too quickly and too often and then had to read a wiki how on how to fix it - she never threw it out the window.
•Pearl says she flips her own burgers but actually a rat is the chef behind the entire show Ratatouille style, it sits under the hat she so often wears and controls her every move...the rat is not responsible for Pearl's racism though bc the rat doesn't understand human words.

These are all rumours