Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
My stupid body woke up at 5am to get ready for work 😭 We're not in today dickhead 😭
Im Back Wake Up GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
have you looked at that account? bit of a coincidence that it’s got videos of cockerpoos. Does anybody remember the account of some lady that sounded like cockerpoo? she has a business making crafty things?
I did before, and it's connected to the JM account DONT say her name in case she comes back and doxs herself again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
There’s a video on the observer YouTube from yesterday and DG explains this again! He said he knows one of cockerpoos nephews or something and has seen cockerpoo on a FaceTime call! He also said they have family that know each other but didn’t know until they spoke about it or something along the lines of that!
But a few weeks ago he said he'd met her, she lives nearby
Hi I’m stoney, I’m friends with ziasfalse teeth (I call her cutstain) and the savage rider! I was told by cut last night that bazza was in here ranting at someone so I had to come and laugh at him! 🤣 but I do love CC and think you are all hilarious! ❤️
Welcome Stoney!
Stressed Storm GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
How insane is it that people go to angies live to listen to what she has to say about serious issues such as this? Look at her uneven buzzcut and dressing gown 😂 she looks like she’s speaking during a psychotic break, from a mental health facility 😭
Makes me laugh how she says she owns a quarter million pound house while shes in a Tesco's looking dressing gown 🤣🤣

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Morning all. I’ve had a very enjoyable weekend where hubby took me to see Eddie Izzard perform Hamlet for our anniversary. She was bloody amazing, she plays all 23 characters, how she remembers all of the words is brilliant. 🤩
Anyway I have only been watching TikTok for short bursts so haven’t seen most of the drama. Listening to Delulu and she’s already doing my nut in 😡

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Morning all. I’ve had a very enjoyable weekend where hubby took me to see Eddie Izzard perform Hamlet for our anniversary. She was bloody amazing, she plays all 23 characters, how she remembers all of the words is brilliant. 🤩
Anyway I have only been watching TikTok for short bursts so haven’t seen most of the drama. Listening to Delulu and she’s already doing my nut in 😡
eddie GIF

I’m lost because I thought Eddie Izzard was a he 🫣
Edit…Okay I didn’t realise she was going by Suzy from last year. Learn something new every day