Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Morning everyone🤎✌🏽

I havnt been as active this weekend as took a few days away and spent time with the family🥰

I’ve been catching up on here and can see that a few peoples MH isn’t great😞 please protect your own Mh at any cost, if that means a few days of social media rest then so be it!🤎

(Sorry for the sappy message)😆
Sarcastic Good Morning GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Feb 29, 2024
Yes that's the one. Also the one who licked up reds rim weeks after making nasty comments about her, now back to disliking her again... I know roundabout right 😂
I just remeber him always in angies box licking her arse then slating her the next! Oh and that one time he was proper shouting at some woman and her daughter in a live! 🤣

May 19, 2024
Tikky tok
Spill the tea then, who is s stirring
Tee.

She has done this in different groups.

She targets smaller groups within the bigger groups to befriend. She stirs s between them all when the attention is not on her.

When people figure her out or are hurt by her, she goes to the ‘other side’.

When she got no attention from Bad Gyal Squeak, she went to try and get Hey Hey Paula’s attention, even though she knew Paula isn’t keen on her. The sob stories she uses to get people on side are questionable.

She's always got screen recordings to send to people. Which she's said publicly on lives and in comments. She has several accounts so she can claim she ‘never seen anything and wasn’t around’.

That’s a brief overview. I have a feeling others are thinking the same way but aren't saying anything. She’s dangerous.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I might be a b for this but im so fing glad Angie doesn’t have kids. Could you imagine.

Kid- mum I’m being bullied
Angie- I need evidence, receipts, paperwork, video footage and then I may believe you.
Nope, you’re not a b. There are some people that should never have the blessing of children, Angie is one of them. I’m beyond glad she never became a Mother. All that hate and ignorance that would have gone into those little ears and we'd have had another ignorant person in the world..

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
My mistake. I just posted it and obviously looks insane on its own like that.
Animated GIF

You've fired up in here while inebriated cause bald-headed crying s chippy got the s stick back and forth the other day, aren't you? Miss reds followers arent in here, they can't read this much literature, even most of us don't, but do do off and come back when you're either not trying to dob someone in surrounded the Supreme Plain Jane. Or you have undercarriage/wound images - i imagine yours looks like both.
@chippymcchips

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Wait , so the children that were taken away from Lisa are actually NOT with Lisa , the children we hear about are actually different kids from a different relationship that she has custody of?

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Tee.

She has done this in different groups.

She targets smaller groups within the bigger groups to befriend. She stirs s between them all when the attention is not on her.

When people figure her out or are hurt by her, she goes to the ‘other side’.

When she got no attention from Bad Gyal Squeak, she went to try and get Hey Hey Paula’s attention, even though she knew Paula isn’t keen on her. The sob stories she uses to get people on side are questionable.

She's always got screen recordings to send to people. Which she's said publicly on lives and in comments. She has several accounts so she can claim she ‘never seen anything and wasn’t around’.

That’s a brief overview. I have a feeling others are thinking the same way but aren't saying anything. She’s dangerous.
I’ve had my eye on her 👀! She’s odd with her constant camera on and attention seeking.