Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning fers. This Cockerpoo being involved with the Lisa thing is giving me serious headache and I'm trying my hardest not to get involved , I've said where my issues lay with it all and find it extremely weird that so many are fixated on finding out who she is , the whole app is all over it and it feels a bit ick to me , like 2 pumps said focus on bringing awareness to what a vile piece of s she is and how Angie platformed the utter s show and others allowed it , not to mention the flip flop of others who sat back whilst it all went on. I'll never agree to these people using Lisa for clout!

@Anonymous blame the dog for pissing on the grass , nobody told you to go and touch it , I told you to mow it not fondle the damn stuff 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Why is DG accusing comment cafe of tearing peoples lifes down outside of tiktok by going to their place of work?

Just shows anything that comes out of his horse faced mouth is bollocks

Is He Okay 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Why is DG accusing comment cafe of tearing peoples lifes down outside of tiktok by going to their place of work?

Just shows anything that comes out of his horse faced mouth is bollocks

Is He Okay 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC
Might have been what I said earlier

But I'm not 'comment cafe' I'm a lurker that has time on my hands this week

Mar 15, 2024
england
Tonight Show Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Good morning beautiful amazing people . Hope all had a wonderful weekend. I realised this morning that my postman doesn’t even get the morning greeting you guys get from me. Am actually extremely moody, snappy hate everything before 11:46am. 🙄 yes 11:46am not a minute sooner, not a minute later. The things I do for you fers. 😩👀 right you have had your kiss ass, sucky, morning message, I’m going to make a coffee and wait to evil eye my postman for knocking to loudly 🤦‍♀️😡

Feb 29, 2024
My daughter told a lie (joke) once about the football team we surport. Many of them grew up around the area. And when I was talking about one of them my daughter said ' you met him as he was with me once when we sneaked in the shed and smoked weed' I beilved her as I did chase her and friends out the shed when they was having a splif. Each time said player was on TV I used to tell everyone. Then yrs later I mentioned it to my daughter and she swore on her life she didn't say it 🤣🤣 she bloody hell did say it, must have been telling porky pies 🤣🤣 he did use to live a few streets away so was plausible 🤣🤣 But my daughter did date a England Rugby player 😍 they baked cakes together 🤣 he's a lovely chap

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Comment Cafe getting another shoutout, thank you DG you lanky streak of piss. But please get your facts straight, CC didn’t try to expose Cockershit, Lisa did. It was CC that found all the discrepancies between Cockercunt and the Jennies, despite Delulu taking credit for it.
He’s a fwit clutching, who’s failing at doing the fyp because he hasn’t got a clue about what’s going on. The only thing he cares about is gifts

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
morning

Anyone seen angies latest video and g crew commented about her other video having 1 mil views and barely any likes? At first i thought the soap dodger has bought views but now im wondering if g crew has bought views to troll her? Either way she’s a t and I hope she ss herself today.
ss herself today? I'm sure she ss herself everyday 🤣🤣🤣

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
morning

Anyone seen angies latest video and g crew commented about her other video having 1 mil views and barely any likes? At first i thought the soap dodger has bought views but now im wondering if g crew has bought views to troll her? Either way she’s a t and I hope she ss herself today.
I wondered about this because accounts can get banned for fake engagement can't they?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I wondered about this because accounts can get banned for fake engagement can't they?
Yeah, plus I’m sure it would show in her analytics as none genuine views. I have a video with similar views and way more likes and can see that majority of traffic was from FYP, and people in FYP will like videos but bots won’t. I want to bait the t into showing it hahahaha.

IMG_3144.png IMG_3145.png