Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My face when exposed says she's a victim or Lisa

Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 7, 2024
Connor giving it the "we've been saying it all week". Connor we've been saying it for weekS. We already said we didn't think it was her. The head games, mocking and everything else was fing too far. Cockerpoo made Lisa believe she was this person!
she said on a live
Exposed honestly makes me want to punch a family sized pack of cheese balls to dust. Acts like she’s one of the Krays brothers but she’s nothing but a full time mummy, inbox me hun, nuffin but me n my kids now little shrimp
I think she’s grate

My face when exposed says she's a victim or Lisa

Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
She’s just mad that she’s “verified” something with 100% accuracy only to find out it was in fact not 100% accurate. Just like she did with the Rebecca thing. At this point, she shouldn’t be verifying anything 😂 her abilities to do so have not been verified

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She's just said she didn't know until after it happened. Fair enough, doesn't make sense why she was saying no face was credible last night. She shouldn't be associating with people who do that.
So her and NoFace only started speaking yesterday but each instantly started calling one another 'credible' 🙄