Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ngl, missing some of the ridiculous staged drama. The current storylines are so ugh. It's like being on a school trip, but with everyone you hate. It should be fun, but it's not.

Bobs Burgers Ugh GIF

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Who the hell are you ?
Nah Bella and Canadian can go and do off.
They have as much as a god complex as the rest of these creators.
I was in deluded Angies that day and Canadian wasn’t even mentioned it was all about the others.
I think she’s a paranoid twerp who thrives on self importance and all she does is moan

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Bella looks hot in her profile photo.

If I was hot like that I’d be on cam all the time just revelling in my hotness. I’ve never seen her cam on.

Is Bella a catfish?
I will say thats a YES! her voice doesn't sound like her PFP. Her PFP looks like she's a borderline school leaver. They just don't match.
I imagine Bella sitting making bread at a table in a cobbled street, swearing at the men walking past :ROFLMAO:

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I like to be open with you luvs 🩵 EQ reached out to me not long ago for more artwork (since I last told you) that I’ve featured in my episodes. There’s been about 9 artworks but I said she couldn’t have them for free and that I’d want proof of a small charitable donation. She can then use them for sub icons or whatever she likes.

I like to be open about these things and if we do the handover, I’ll of course tell my platform too. I drew on them so she couldn’t use them 😆

I’m happy with this personally, as it’s for charity 🩵

IMG_5285.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I will say thats a YES! her voice doesn't sound like her PFP. Her PFP looks like she's a borderline school leaver. They just don't match.
I imagine Bella sitting making bread at a table in a cobbled street, swearing at the men walking past :ROFLMAO:
I was just thinking that, like I know voices don’t always match up but there’s no way that voice goes with that face.