Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Pure fewmin 💀🪦

Valentines Day Love GIF

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
👀I'm a nosey newbie. Can you all accuse me of being somebody that's been shunned out? I want to feel involved too, I might even pretend to be whoever Johnny is. Just joking, but this @I-WILL-GO-THERE 🤎CC plonker needs to learn to use commas.
Also, Karma Kas is the perfect example of how a crush is just a lack of knowledge. His message is great, but we don't really know too much about him as a person yet.
Some of us have followed him since he only showed his feet and did folding lives

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She has him all up in it now. She and Diadro are bickering because she doesn't know what she is doing. What's worse is he is saying phrases Diadro says. It's sad because it shows what is more important to her and that is Diadro.
She's never stopped. But she's specifically said to the child his dad doesn't like him on camera whiles still letting him come on camera.

Diadro doesn't want to be a father. If he did he'd see his sons more than a couple of hours every Sunday for the last 2 years.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
No it's all you seem to go on about it's a valid question 🤔 4 hours straight you all been mentioning the guy if I'm not him I'm jules or Alex I can't be 3 people that's impossible not one but if proof I'm any of them, look how poor Sheila feels getting accused wirh no evidence it's not on just stop fgs stop giving this Johnny this much attention honestly if people come in here a pattern is going to occur and they will be grilled when all they want to be is anonymous let them be it's not a cult anyone can come in here and don't have to say who they are 😘🤎🤎
Erm.. please don’t involve me! I never stated once that ANYONE from here had accused me, I said that it was somone from pearls live. Don’t get the two mixed up🤫

Last edited: