Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem
Good morning beautiful people ❤️ just watching fishy flaps and I’m so confused. Sooooooo the wolf gives to others with his money and Angie buys red wine, cigs, and keeps the local takeaways in business and phones she throws out of windows for fun and she’s calling him out.🤦‍♀️

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I’ve just gone into Angies because I see the comments are against her. Is she standing against gift manipulation for this Wolf thing? Because her stance was that the onus is on the gifter 😭 she takes no responsibility for people gifting her. Is she hypocritical on purpose? I refuse to believe she’s this ridiculous as a human!
Human? Lizard would be more apt.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
The hypocrisy of Angie...
Gifts on
Prince bratty box battles yesterday
Done leaderboard
Promoted battles she's having etc etc

But wolf being gifted is a problem

Get over yourself pissy pants..just because you made less doesn't mean your morals are better! She's DELUDED NOT DELUSIVE...
Oh and Angie if your reading this sitting in your vomit ridden clothes with pissy pants the day after drinking is revolting...its embarrassing...HOW ARE YOU NOT EMBARRASSED????????

Question. Angies had a lot of main mods disappear over the past year. She seems to claim they’re just taking a break or they have things in their life going on. What do you really think happened to Nanny Gee? And Frankie has been missing a while and I just remembered Lewis has been missing even longer 🤭 trouble behind the scenes?

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Question. Angies had a lot of main mods disappear over the past year. She seems to claim they’re just taking a break or they have things in their life going on. What do you really think happened to Nanny Gee? And Frankie has been missing a while and I just remembered Lewis has been missing even longer 🤭 trouble behind the scenes?
Lynz hasn’t been around that much either has she?