Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Ohhhh gosh the hypocrisy of it all is draining. This morning Angie spent 2 hours slagging the Wolf and diminishing his “good deeds” because they are paid for by his gifters (which I don’t disagree with) however she is now banging on about the fact she is giving the winner of the Voice £300 out of her own pocket… is that not also her gifters money and therefore the same thing??

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I have seen this guy in real life! 🤣 I went shopping in Plymouth with my sister and there was a guy walking towards us and he kept on bending over to tie his shoes, but he was acting really shifty as if he wanted people to notice him….
Anyway we got closer to him and it turns out he was wearing trakkie bottoms really low down and had a thrilly red thong on…. There were also kids around! I was creeped out, so I mentioned it to a tesco employee who was stood outside smoking and she said she would contact the town center security! I didn’t think much of it after that, until he came up on my fyp a few weeks later! I was shook! It was deffo Liam I would never forget his face after what I saw! 🤣🤣
Genuinely howling at this!
Dark Skull GIF

A red fing thong 😂😂😂😂 I can't

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Am I hearing correctly that Angie thinks she's better than all the other begs because she doesn't spend her gift money on fancy dinners and holidays? So because she hoards all her money like a tight arse she thinks she's better than the rest?

Maybe use your beg money to buy some cleaning products and clean your pissy,vomit smelling room...

Takeaways morning, lunch and evening surely adds up??

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Am I hearing correctly that Angie thinks she's better than all the other begs because she doesn't spend her gift money on fancy dinners and holidays? So because she hoards all her money like a tight arse she thinks she's better than the rest?

Maybe use your beg money to buy some cleaning products and clean your pissy,vomit smelling room...
She must realise that the only way she's ever going to a man is by buying one. She'll be saving forever then

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Me and @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 were in a live convinced we were listening to people discuss Demi and Sarah scamming men for money, and being so dirty that one of them scratched their bum on a live and had poo fingers. 15 minutes in before we got clarification on who it was about, what a rollercoaster. Different Sarah, wrong Demi it's Yemi. I love this app.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Me and @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 were in a live convinced we were listening to people discuss Demi and Sarah scamming men for money, and being so dirty that one of them scratched their bum on a live and had poo fingers. 15 minutes in before we got clarification on who it was about, what a rollercoaster. Different Sarah, wrong Demi it's Yemi. I love this app.
Poo fingers 😭😭

I’m still crying laughing. Before they answered what Sarah they were on about, you asked “the bald Sarah?” 😭💀😂😂😂

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I have seen this guy in real life! 🤣 I went shopping in Plymouth with my sister and there was a guy walking towards us and he kept on bending over to tie his shoes, but he was acting really shifty as if he wanted people to notice him….
Anyway we got closer to him and it turns out he was wearing trakkie bottoms really low down and had a thrilly red thong on…. There were also kids around! I was creeped out, so I mentioned it to a tesco employee who was stood outside smoking and she said she would contact the town center security! I didn’t think much of it after that, until he came up on my fyp a few weeks later! I was shook! It was deffo Liam I would never forget his face after what I saw! 🤣🤣
Liam has autism and is now In a care home I believe