Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

canadian angie says we have violence issues & we are terrible 🤣my heart bleeds rusty piss for the whinge bag

hi friend/angie 👋
Thats a bit rich coming from her, she has aggressive people in her boxes on a daily and she has no problem when they all tear shreads off one person. As soon as someone shows any kind of weakness or vulnerability, her hounds smell blood and go for the jugular. Yet we're the terrible ones?! Erm, ok!

Happy No Worries GIF by Shalita Grant

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
oh no...Karma Kas just spoke Spanish...it did something to me...someone help, I don't know what happened I LIKE WOMEN 😭😭

I replied to him in Spanish but the only Spanish I know really is from Geri Halliwell - Mi Chico Latino, but I know Adios too, so I translated what I wrote and I said ‘GOODBYE TO THE FIERCE MAN’

The cringe.

Feb 27, 2024
Oh my days. Elm is the issue the fact I outed Akis account and made everyone aware he was in here? Keep the same energy for your friends 🤪
Some of them have a jumped up sense of importance on here 🤣 Shove those on ignore, it’s satisfying to the soul to know they are all riled up and I don’t even see their rants ❤️

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Oh my days. Elm is the issue the fact I outed Akis account and made everyone aware he was in here? Keep the same energy for your friends 🤪
Relax, you asked a question and I wondered why you asked it so I had a look - I'm not saying much I'm saying you obvs know more about all of this
than me and after what went on here recently I'm bound to be suspicious of people (most would be) who ask questions akin to whether or not someone spoke.

The fact you think they're my 'friends' be so fr did you not see me tear tf out of every one of them that dared step in here despite not knowing who tf they were?

Mar 2, 2024
It's a public website. I am free to comment anywhere. If you have issues answering extremely simple questions then don't. Who are you to question anyone?

She’s 🌳clearly. Are you slow on the uptake or?

By the way, trying to patronise and act superior tells a million tales of the person you are.

Pathetic t

Last edited: