Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
A bit of a trauma dump I'm afraid 🥺 I haven't been feeling well the last few days. Exhausted just want to sleep and my anxiety is really bad. I also suffer with agoraphobia but doing much better then I did a few years ago. We have a double wedding to go to tomorrow. Its an hr away it starts at 2.30pm till 1am! Over 150 guest and free bar, band and a disco. Sounds good but it's my worst nightmare 😭 We have a taxi booked for 1am. Lots of people are staying over and camping but managed to get away with that as we have 4 dogs. Don't know why I'm telling you guys 🤣 but any good tips to handle the anxiety and agoraphobia. I can take diazepam as I don't really drunk much
I feel your pain iv been suffering these last few days with anxiety, making me feel sick, I get under my duvet for 30mins,maybe have a shot or two ♥

Feb 29, 2024
I have bouts of agoraphobia, have done since I was a teen..at my worst I didn't leave my house for 18months. Take deep breaths when feeling overwhelmed and focus on something familiar, if you need a break go find somewhere quiet to pause for a bit.
Rarely are these events as bad as we imagine but remember you will be emotionally exhausted the next day so be sure to have free time x
Thank you, I'll make sure my hubby takes that on board regarding having a break and going off somewhere quite. Sorry to hear about your agoraphobia. I have my safe people and my grandson has helped me more then anything in getting out and about

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Who is Carla?
A woman that has sat in Angie box every day for months supporting her. Angie has just announced she wasn't a friend and that she didn't even know her, all because Carla was upset that Angie platformed Roseanna, who previously made fun of Carla's disability.

Carla has been through cancer and lost her leg 😔 and Angie doesn't give a s about how she's feeling now...and claimed not to know about what she has went through.

She expects loyalty but gives none in return.

May 3, 2024
uk
A bit of a trauma dump I'm afraid 🥺 I haven't been feeling well the last few days. Exhausted just want to sleep and my anxiety is really bad. I also suffer with agoraphobia but doing much better then I did a few years ago. We have a double wedding to go to tomorrow. Its an hr away it starts at 2.30pm till 1am! Over 150 guest and free bar, band and a disco. Sounds good but it's my worst nightmare 😭 We have a taxi booked for 1am. Lots of people are staying over and camping but managed to get away with that as we have 4 dogs. Don't know why I'm telling you guys 🤣 but any good tips to handle the anxiety and agoraphobia. I can take diazepam as I don't really drunk much
I used to get really bad anxiety when out.. I used to put a small black hair bobble on my wrist and any time I felt an anxiety attack come on I used to pull it so it would flick back to my wrist to take my mind off it. May not work for others but it did for me xx

Feb 29, 2024
Hey marshmallow! I had this experience I few weeks ago, I suffer the same as you! How close are you to bride and groom? I spent a lot of time in a quiet area outside with the comfort of my vape and my safe person. Hopefully the weather is good so you can get fresh air and take lots of deep breaths, you could focus on the decorations, the colour of people’s outfits, the nature outside etc to help distract your anxious brain. There’s no harm in leaving early if all gets too much, remember you’re in control. I really hope the event goes well, are you going alone? Are you wearing a nice outfit? I would try to plan out every aspect of the day in a list form to help relieve some of the anxiety that comes with the unknown. Best of luck little marshmallow, be proud of yourself for whatever you achieve, doing these things with anxiety is so intense and so difficult. Sending you lots of love! Please let us know how you get on.
Awww thank you for all the advice, going to screen shot this so I can read back if needed. My husband is very close to the 2 couples getting married and most of the people will be childhood friends. I do know quite a few of them. As it's a free bar and we wear a wristband I have threated hubby that I'll take scissors and cut his wrist band if he gets too drunk (try and find a joke about the situation 🤣) yes we are dressing up which will be nice, I just get a very sweaty face, that reminds me to take a fan with me. There's a big band playing and the next place they will be playing live is Glastonbury, so it's a big wedding do. I guess if I feel overwhelmed I could ask a friend if I could have a break in her tent. Thanks for chatting to me as its giving me ideas by just speaking about it

Feb 29, 2024
Hey marshmallow! I had this experience I few weeks ago, I suffer the same as you! How close are you to bride and groom? I spent a lot of time in a quiet area outside with the comfort of my vape and my safe person. Hopefully the weather is good so you can get fresh air and take lots of deep breaths, you could focus on the decorations, the colour of people’s outfits, the nature outside etc to help distract your anxious brain. There’s no harm in leaving early if all gets too much, remember you’re in control. I really hope the event goes well, are you going alone? Are you wearing a nice outfit? I would try to plan out every aspect of the day in a list form to help relieve some of the anxiety that comes with the unknown. Best of luck little marshmallow, be proud of yourself for whatever you achieve, doing these things with anxiety is so intense and so difficult. Sending you lots of love! Please let us know how you get on.
Awww thank you for all the advice, going to screen shot this so I can read back if needed. My husband is very close to the 2 couples getting married and most of the people will be childhood friends. I do know quite a few of them. As it's a free bar and we wear a wristband I have threated hubby that I'll take scissors and cut his wrist band if he gets too drunk (try and find a joke about the situation 🤣) yes we are dressing up which will be nice, I just get a very sweaty face, that reminds me to take a fan with me. There's a big band playing and the next place they will be playing live is Glastonbury, so it's a big wedding do. I guess if I feel overwhelmed I could ask a friend if I could have a break in her tent. Thanks for chatting to me as its giving me ideas by just speaking about it
I feel your pain iv been suffering these last few days with anxiety, making me feel sick, I get under my duvet for 30mins,maybe have a shot or two ♥
So sad to hear so many people suffer with anxiety. I should be a size 8 how many nervous poos I have 🤣

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Tell me about it. My agoraphobia has been getting worse over the last month to the point that I have a panic attack every time I have to leave my house. I've been trying to get a doctors appointment with no luck. Sending virtual hugs your way.

Feb 29, 2024
Tell me about it. My agoraphobia has been getting worse over the last month to the point that I have a panic attack every time I have to leave my house. I've been trying to get a doctors appointment with no luck. Sending virtual hugs your way.
Thank you, just keep trying with your GP as it took me months to get any form of help, which ended up me using the crisis team. There is also self referred organisations out there, should be information on your local council website. Good luck

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
hiya sorry hear about ur anxiety n ur agoraphobia i suffer this 2 what i do is think am safe with whoever it is am with bcos its someone u trust n if ur alone n u feel anxiety close ur eyes breath slowly take urself to a happy place n ur surroundings what u see wht u smell colours touch n noise . I know this might not help everyone but its worth a try as it helps me.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I barely leave the house and if I'm made to go to a social gathering I drink a few whiskys. I'm sure this is no help to you, but I do hope you get to the wedding, enjoy your day and spend the rest of the weekend chilling