Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Jules you fing t I’m gonna troll you till the end of time you dirty rat faced nonce loving sick t. You’ll regret upsetting Doubtfire. Every single live I see you in, you fing watch now 🀬

Zia, you’re a fing old dug up rotting carcass. You ignored Doubtfires boundaries and pushed her for your own agenda. You need your zimmer frame wrapped round your dense skull

If I find out that the threats came from the person I think they did.. god help you. You have beyond disappointed us and shamed yourself than I thought you ever could. do you t 🀬

Last edited:

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Was never a fan of Cals. What a t.
Glaring Season 5 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It wasn't just in here. He was dming people and he was live on clapper. I can't speak for anyone else but he said he thought I was top girl and if I was he wanted to harm me and an unborn baby. Thankfully I'm not. He also threatened me. Whiles I usually take his ridiculous behaviour on the chin I'm not taking that, thankfully I'm not top and I'm also not pregnant.
What a horrible disgusting little bastard he is. Hope you're OK. x

Mar 2, 2024
It wasn't just in here. He was dming people and he was live on clapper. I can't speak for anyone else but he said he thought I was top girl and if I was he wanted to harm me and an unborn baby. Thankfully I'm not. He also threatened me. Whiles I usually take his ridiculous behaviour on the chin I'm not taking that, thankfully I'm not top and I'm also not pregnant.

Just putting it out there.

I’m extremely thankful you’re not Topgirl too 🀎