Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Lynz hasn't left Angie at all, she was in her box 2 days ago saying they talk on the phone everyday. Lynz said she's spending time at the hospital with her dad. She's not abandoned her she's just busy 😭😭
She can’t be that busy I see her live everyday with some Palestinian people! She said she’s helping them…. I’m not sure how though 🀣

Whys ten chin tam on a rant about CC 😭
Months ago she was live ranting saying Johnny was sending her photos of doxxed kids to her WhatsApp and I kept telling her to go to the police and called her weird for having a personal relationship with him and photos of kids. She then sent her friends in here to call me a sick pedo and then I went to France for 2 weeks and pretended I deleted my account 😭

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Months ago she was live ranting saying Johnny was sending her photos of doxxed kids to her WhatsApp and I kept telling her to go to the police and called her weird for having a personal relationship with him and photos of kids. She then sent her friends in here to call me a sick pedo and then I went to France for 2 weeks and pretended I deleted my account 😭
She's a narcissistic t. For a peadophile hunter she certainly surrounds herself with a lot of people that pose a threat to children's wellbeing. Mad how she does backflips to justify it as well. Metaphorical backflips obvious as I doubt the fat do could pull off a forward roll nevermind that.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Evening all!
Congratulations Judas on some fine work today πŸ‘
What I’d love to know is….. why people join a β€˜hunting’ community & what exactly do they want to get from it? I joined ghosts too late to ask - god dammit!!!!
Where are we all now?
Has pissy knickers not been on today?

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Does anyone know what that Burger man did to the fishwifes. I remember him doing something but don't remember what.

Oh he started speaking as writing this so ill probably hear it there πŸ˜‚