Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Firstly I'm no bully so if I'm in that category you seriously need a reality check, you've known me long enough to know I've always back the under dog, and I'm one of the first people to stand up to bullies. So if me confronting you or having a difference of opinions with someone in here is classed as a bully then I'm fine with it, I could really say a lot right now and make you look a complete fool, but out of respect for everyone else, i won't.. You do you chonky.
Btw she had been in the CA thread playing victim, claiming she’s deleting the account, she doesn’t like all this and that once the people in the thread read her comments she would delete them and has now. No one was speaking about it anymore, so why come back in to start it all up? THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Firstly I'm no bully so if I'm in that category you seriously need a reality check, you've known me long enough to know I've always back the under dog, and I'm one of the first people to stand up to bullies. So if me confronting you or having a difference of opinions with someone in here is classed as a bully then I'm fine with it, I could really say a lot right now and make you look a complete fool, but out of respect for everyone else, i won't.. You do you chonky.
I dont know why you keep talking about you or I's personal character and nature? I didnt know you were still in here, so my comments re pile ons and behaviour in here wasnt about you as you havent been around, or at least commenting at me for the few weeks i mentioned.
You can say whatever you like about me to these people, if that is something you would like to do. I dont know why you would do it as it is a public forum, and the only purpose i can see is that you want others to dislike me.
Enough active members do and have liked guys posts that it isnt really possible to carry on posting in here in a way that feels fun. @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 also follows my comments elsewhere and said she will continue to do so, to the point she has just now done it again in another thread when i said goodbye to the people I interact with in there. I am sure some people can see that weeks ago i started posting in another thread, which could have been a very easy way that everyone can talk to who they like online.

There are 3 sides to every story.

I dont know why you keep talking about you or I's personal character and nature? I didnt know you were still in here, so my comments re pile ons and behaviour in here wasnt about you as you havent been around, or at least commenting at me for the few weeks i mentioned.
You can say whatever you like about me to these people, if that is something you would like to do. I dont know why you would do it as it is a public forum, and the only purpose i can see is that you want others to dislike me.
Enough active members do and have liked guys posts that it isnt really possible to carry on posting in here in a way that feels fun. @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 also follows my comments elsewhere and said she will continue to do so, to the point she has just now done it again in another thread when i said goodbye to the people I interact with in there. I am sure some people can see that weeks ago i started posting in another thread, which could have been a very easy way that everyone can talk to who they like online.

There are 3 sides to every story.
Last I’ll say on the matter regarding me. I had valid reason to go for you, your character is to berate chronic illness. I felt I should speak out. You were acting like you were somehow in the right, I said I’d follow your comments about cause you made out I’m like some kind of stalker when you were the one I kept catching viewing my TikTok profile a few times a day. If you goad me into being a menace, I’ll be a menace. Why did you claim in the other thread you’re deleting your account and going to use another one cause this isn’t you, you don’t understand it…. Only to later come back here to start the drama up again when we were all finished??? You want this; you want to play victim. That’s all you’ve ever done, and you keep using it for weeks and bringing it up.

There, it’s done now. Do whatever you want to do, delete your account, don’t delete your account. But this IS DONE

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Btw she had been in the CA thread playing victim, claiming she’s deleting the account, she doesn’t like all this and that once the people in the thread read her comments she would delete them and has now. No one was speaking about it anymore, so why come back in to start it all up? THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

You are a proper psycho. what is your obsession with my comments and thoughts? I comment to say goodbye to the FEW accounts that still talk to me and you go and tell them to be careful of me. You want everyone to dislike me as much as you do which is very sad behavuour....

its not cool or hard to want to 'look for fights' for anyone over the age of 12 years old.
if you think im playing the victim that is a PERCEPTION not a fact. Someone I have spoken to as my real name has come and said im going to dox people, so I have actually given it more than 2 minutes thought, hence replying this afteronn on my lunch.

Youve gone on so much that anyone that reads this now will start to see you as bad as they may see me, so id call this an own goal for you.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don’t consider that post @Big Chonky - The Fact Hog made and then subsequently deleted in the thread as somebody playing a victim. I treated the post as a FYI about how she was feeling and where she could be reached if anybody in the thread wanted to continue conversations with her.