Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I don’t like how they put Tink on the spot just then. Hopefully she backs out and stays away from Angie’s platform, she’s already said she’s messaged the abuser and wants him in the box. She doesn’t stand with survivors and this will just be triggering for those involved.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
And Angie said just the other day that she doesn't host a safe space and that she doesn't want her live to be a safe space. She also accuses everyone who shares personal, traumatic experiences as "trauma dumpers", demands evidence from victims, plays "devil's advocate", wants "receipts".

Hann: You can't question a victim on a public platform.
Angie: Uhm, yes you can.

THAT SAYS IT ALL.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
right we have till 2pm to stop tinks been exploited in angies room , this will most deffo go left
Which tinks are they talking about..I'm so lost
Confused Special Forces GIF by Beverley Mitchell

Here she goes 😡😡 she’s showing her true self and I truly hope that Tinks can see what she is potentially getting herself into. It’s just not a safe place. And it’s a very complex and serious case of DV, it’s absolutely terrifying. For her sake, I’m desperate to make sure this doesn’t go ahead

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Anyone else had a delightful message 😂
IMG_8135.png

I’m not arsed about most of the dribble on that message but the not working bit has pissed me off. I’ve always been a grafter, i got ill about 2 year ago. I was in intensive care in december for 3 weeks really pooley and i’ve been told since then i can’t work. I’m waiting chemo (i don’t have cancer) i have ILD and the side effect of a certain chemo helps to dampen down my immune system to help prevent any more scarring on my lungs. i’ve gone from running about to breathing out my arsehole just from walking. I would love nothing more than to be able to run about working. I had my own cleaning company which gutted me to give up. So that wanker is just presuming we are lazy bastards. I’m new to CC but i can’t wait to see their evidence or whatever. And i’ll continue to be a dick to other dicks on TT

sorry couldn’t not reply