Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Can anyone direct me to where I can find out what this Bonnie has done?
Jojo, felicity, ceejay ect have shown thing's and her lies. Her kidney transplant story started in luke the judges I'm unsure if there would be any videos i can show you the kyle and laura account screenshots which they showed earlier, other than that im not sure she has admitted to taking felicitys daughters story and to being the accounts she lied about baby loss on

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Jojo, felicity, ceejay ect have shown thing's and her lies. Her kidney transplant story started in luke the judges I'm unsure if there would be any videos i can show you the kyle and laura account screenshots which they showed earlier, other than that im not sure she has admitted to taking felicitys daughters story and to being the accounts she lied about baby loss on
Thank you!!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Hann thinks there's no context to her being in lives or gifting people. There is. These people are racist and attack your friends on the daily. That's the context.
Doesn’t matter anyway what her context is, these are racist people and she’s in their lives gifting them after saying she wouldn’t be gifting or even speaking to them again.
She’s a social climber, nothing more and she doesn’t realise she’s the token black friend to Dave, J etc ‘I’m not racist, I’m friends with Hann.. can’t fing stand her

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Doesn’t matter anyway what her context is, these are racist people and she’s in their lives gifting them after saying she wouldn’t be gifting or even speaking to them again.
She’s a social climber, nothing more and she doesn’t realise she’s the token black friend to Dave, J etc ‘I’m not racist, I’m friends with Hann.. can’t fing stand her
You don't need to tell me that iv been saying Iv been saying the same about Hann from the start 😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This Hann drama is sooooo funny. Shes been behaving like this for 4/5 months. I called it out in February. Her "friends" have only just noticed because they don't even watch her 😭😭😭😭😭
Missed you, Judas 🥰👹

I immediately thought of you when I heard this Hann business and how you've been saying about Hann for months. She has consistently been shady to people.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
This Hann drama is sooooo funny. Shes been behaving like this for 4/5 months. I called it out in February. Her "friends" have only just noticed because they don't even watch her 😭😭😭😭😭
I hope your feeling better! We all missed you! Has not been the same without your chaos
music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
please can you tell me if I’m being a ass hole plz
I’m absolutely fing head fed go hospital to say good bye to hear from his cousin that they decided to now have that Tracky thing put in his throat keep him alive he is a vegetable the 7 doctors told family this over weekend this why they said turn machine off his mum dyouad was ok with that because they said was for the best but cousin got in there heads said she will look after him this is complete fing madness it really is he never eat drink talk walk nothing he’s gone in my eyes that fing cousin doing this I had to walk out out of respect for his mum dad & brother I’m fing lost for words I really am and I’m so mad at same time why why why they letting the cousin get in their heads so many mixed emotions I just don’t know what to think or say but all I know I went to say good bye to my best friend 😢😢
Your not being an arsehole! Not at all. What quality of life would he have? It's selfish of his cousin. I had a tracheostomy..it was awful, I'd be raging if that was my friend.
Keep strong crayon luv, your best friend knows you care xx