Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
If we are the worse then why did Chonky say she wants to be like me and get away with being a villain when she was attacking Mrs D? It's bizarre to want to be a villain then run away after a disagreement in here to tell lies about us. I have also never slagged chonky off for a disability or mental health reasons because I don't do that in general and I didn't know she had any 😭

Oct 24, 2023
I also don't need Chonky to tell Canadian Angie I'm 30, Iv also discussed my birthday and my star sign in here. I genuinely delete my messages because I hate my inbox being cluttered but you wouldn't catch me in a box divulging anything personal chonky told me. We had a few good chats before she got weird, seems like she'll dox those if that's how she's going and that's fine.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Hello!!! Sorry had a 10 hour sleep 🤣🤣🤣 got my starbucks iced latte! Had a shipment of loads of coffee for my girlfriends dolce gusto so we all coffee prepared. Missed you all but I'm back.
Bender Im Back GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
If we are the worse then why did Chonky say she wants to be like me and get away with being a villain when she was attacking Mrs D? It's bizarre to want to be a villain then run away after a disagreement in here to tell lies about us. I have also never slagged chonky off for a disability or mental health reasons because I don't do that in general and I didn't know she had any 😭
I second this and would like to add...

This you Chunky? 👀
1000004445.jpg
1000004446.jpg
1000004447.jpg
Not Chunky commenting and admitting to bullying Mrs. D and being the actual issue!
Not Chunky bullying her own self 😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
I second this and would like to add...

This you Chunky? 👀
1000004445.jpg
1000004446.jpg
1000004447.jpg
Not Chunky commenting and admitting to bullying Mrs. D and being the actual issue!
Not Chunky bullying her own self 😭😭
She's literally been asked to leave Mrs D alone because it's literally public knowledge she's struggling right now! I don't know why she wants to torment someone who isn't in a good place and taking a break. It's very bizarre

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She's literally been asked to leave Mrs D alone because it's literally public knowledge she's struggling right now! I don't know why she wants to torment someone who isn't in a good place and taking a break. It's very bizarre
Idk why she does it either, it's bizarre that she even started on Mrs. D in the first place and then she's dragged it and escalated it for attention - it's gross

Oct 24, 2023
Idk why she does it either, it's bizarre that she even started on Mrs. D in the first place and then she's dragged it and escalated it for attention - it's gross
It was pointed out to her in the CA thread something like she asked people to leave her alone and they did then she didn't stop. Which is true. In retaliation she went to admin to ask them who the account was. It was a very fair comment 😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
It was pointed out to her in the CA thread something like she asked people to leave her alone and they did then she didn't stop. Which is true. In retaliation she went to admin to ask them who the account was. It was a very fair comment 😂
That's exactly right - she asked and people had the respect and courtesy to leave her tf alone.
I know, personally, I've done it out of respect for Mrs. D and others when I've left her to say whatever she wants.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I also don't need Chonky to tell Canadian Angie I'm 30, Iv also discussed my birthday and my star sign in here. I genuinely delete my messages because I hate my inbox being cluttered but you wouldn't catch me in a box divulging anything personal chonky told me. We had a few good chats before she got weird, seems like she'll dox those if that's how she's going and that's fine.
I just find it weird she’d go to Canadian Angie when she left here to join a Canadian Angie hate thread. I knew she was odd and no one in here knows my real age cause anyone I’ve told my age to I’ve taken a few years off or added on a few 👹👹

Oct 24, 2023
I actually find it sooooo bizarre that chonky has taken info Iv said on separate occasions in here and put it all together to basically profile me to Canadian Angie. Giving my age, that I don't work and don't sleep very well. All those things are known in here but context is great. Because iv spoke in here about going through something very traumatic that left me with no choice but to quit my job fresh out of graduation. Now I'm too mentally unwell to work. That I don't sleep well because of trauma and the different remedies I try. Is she trying to trigger me and affect my mental health?