Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
@Zias false teeth @BattyBat @Chicken wings @charlies oxygen

anna kendrick poster GIF by A Simple Favor
Am here just been quite for a change lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Trying to catch up with whatโ€™s what whoโ€™s whoโ€ฆ who needs sorting out lol any breakdown would be welcome ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Mar 2, 2024
Forbidden Zone Chef Kiss GIF by Eternal Family
I watched CAโ€™s and got a sr just letting you know, also I like Judas and 2pumps. They complement each other well like champagne and caviar, they are like a pair of Antonio Vietrieโ€™s moon star shoes, a sunrise and sunset both as beautiful as the otherโ€ฆ but abuse your limit with champagne you get pissed, wear the shoes to climb a Mount Everest impossible, stay out in the sun to long, your a lobster๐Ÿ˜ณโ€ฆ. Know your limits, donโ€™t push them and you will see just how beautiful they are๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ thatโ€™s just how I view them both.( p.s Judas scares me a little ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿซฃ)

Jesus Christ donโ€™t fing encourage them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mar 2, 2024
I will be honest and say, Iโ€™ve got no fing clue what happened between everyone and chunky. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ As a close family member was terminally ill and passed during that period of time.

She messaged me first a few days ago and this was all I said (other than a reply to her about asking what live @ she was referring to) is below

The I agree part of my message is to the internet being a weird place. Iโ€™ve cropped out the rest of her message as itโ€™s her ranting about comment cafe.

If anyone wants to see the entirety of our conversation then Iโ€™m willing to disclose it.
I have not called anyone up about what happened in here as I donโ€™t know/understand enough about what occurred

View attachment 126867

I understand that everyone has their reasons and thatโ€™s fine but I cannot personally hate on her as I wasnโ€™t really paying much attention to it all at the time. Our conversation was brief, however I wanted to disclose it for transparency.

The irony is, replying back was probably the mistake Iโ€™ll get crucified for. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Sorry for your loss. I don't think anyone is going to crucify you for talking to her , we all talk to different people and not sure why people seem to think we need to be disclosing stuff , you don't have anything to prove to anyone , neither does anyone else x

Mar 2, 2024
I actually find it sooooo bizarre that chonky has taken info Iv said on separate occasions in here and put it all together to basically profile me to Canadian Angie. Giving my age, that I don't work and don't sleep very well. All those things are known in here but context is great. Because iv spoke in here about going through something very traumatic that left me with no choice but to quit my job fresh out of graduation. Now I'm too mentally unwell to work. That I don't sleep well because of trauma and the different remedies I try. Is she trying to trigger me and affect my mental health?

Canโ€™t profile a leopard. They bite ๐Ÿ˜‰

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I will be honest and say, Iโ€™ve got no fing clue what happened between everyone and chunky. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ As a close family member was terminally ill and passed during that period of time.

She messaged me first a few days ago and this was all I said (other than a reply to her about asking what live @ she was referring to) is below

The I agree part of my message is to the internet being a weird place. Iโ€™ve cropped out the rest of her message as itโ€™s her ranting about comment cafe.

If anyone wants to see the entirety of our conversation then Iโ€™m willing to disclose it.
I have not called anyone up about what happened in here as I donโ€™t know/understand enough about what occurred

View attachment 126867

I understand that everyone has their reasons and thatโ€™s fine but I cannot personally hate on her as I wasnโ€™t really paying much attention to it all at the time. Our conversation was brief, however I wanted to disclose it for transparency.

The irony is, replying back was probably the mistake Iโ€™ll get crucified for. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Hey lovely,
Iโ€™m so sorry for your loss ๐Ÿ’– we lost our nana suddenly at the end of may and with starting a new job the whole of June has gone in a flash.
Iโ€™m exactly the same, I donโ€™t get involved in anyoneโ€™s beef or opinion. Like arse holes we all have one.
Even if I didnโ€™t agree I would just ignore it because we all have our limitations of what we find is acceptable. I just leave people to it,, im kinda liking this 40โ€™s era of my life,, now Itโ€™s a kinda well if it doesnโ€™t bother me then feck it. I got to this stage from being someone who worried about every little thing,, not anymore! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry for your loss. I don't think anyone is going to crucify you for talking to her , we all talk to different people and not sure why people seem to think we need to be disclosing stuff , you don't have anything to prove to anyone , neither does anyone else x
Oh seems I missed loads, do I need to get the table out lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
season 4 showtime GIF by Shameless

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I actually find it sooooo bizarre that chonky has taken info Iv said on separate occasions in here and put it all together to basically profile me to Canadian Angie. Giving my age, that I don't work and don't sleep very well. All those things are known in here but context is great. Because iv spoke in here about going through something very traumatic that left me with no choice but to quit my job fresh out of graduation. Now I'm too mentally unwell to work. That I don't sleep well because of trauma and the different remedies I try. Is she trying to trigger me and affect my mental health?
For your own sake block them and ignore them. Even if you told someone something like you ran a marathon and raised 20k they would use it against you.
Of course you know there are people out there who are jealous,, we just have to let them be the person they are.
Plus Iโ€™m sorry youโ€™ve been through s with work! Honestly if I told you the 12 months of my experience with work and trying to find the right one has been fing hell!! And not to mention all the other things life throws at you. Iโ€™m surprised Iโ€™m still alive let me put it that way. But on that note what doesnโ€™t kill us makes us even more stronger than we ever thought we could be! Even when we shouldnโ€™t have to be. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿงก

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

<removed picture>

So sorry for your loss love โค๏ธ
I havenโ€™t been around so I canโ€™t comment as I donโ€™t know what is what but from what I have just read all you have done is replied

I totally understand about disclosing it as you know I disclosed who I am as to shut things and people down ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
EDL Alfie?

P**f in response to Zac calling Pearl a greasy p**ey. Contextually he said something along the lines of it was disgusting Zac calling Pearl that. She only named a burger after him itโ€™s not like she called him a p**f or anything.

He then dropped and came back to apologise stating he didnโ€™t actually call him that just said it wasnโ€™t like Pearl had said something like that and he was affected as greasy p**ey is a specific slur that was used against him when he was in school.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Unfortunately people do this Judas, thatโ€™s why I have been quite for a while, it hard to bite your tongue and not clap back but I have had to
I totally understand you and where you coming from gal โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

For your own sake block them and ignore them. Even if you told someone something like you ran a marathon and raised 20k they would use it against you.
Of course you know there are people out there who are jealous,, we just have to let them be the person they are.
Plus Iโ€™m sorry youโ€™ve been through s with work! Honestly if I told you the 12 months of my experience with work and trying to find the right one has been fing hell!! And not to mention all the other things life throws at you. Iโ€™m surprised Iโ€™m still alive let me put it that way. But on that note what doesnโ€™t kill us makes us even more stronger than we ever thought we could be! Even when we shouldnโ€™t have to be. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿงก
I haven't spoke to her in weeks, i unfollowed her and didn't chat to her again because she told me to leave her alone. That's the thing, she's randomly went in a live chatting bizarre s about me and some others to Canadian Angie. This isn't my real life but she's making out like im an unsafe person and people need to be careful around me especially if they are vulnerable? It's fing weird. Shes the only one messaging people chatting about me. Iv not mentioned her to anyone ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Oh and Chonky also said she's been having conversations with members of the thread about us. Yet nobody has confronted any of us to tell us we are out of order. Feel free to voice it.

FACEEEEEEE ME ๐Ÿ‘น
Didn't happen...never. the people in here would say it to someone or put on ignore..is Chonky having a breakdown? Losing touch with reality? Bizarre

Sorry I was just ranting and never even saw the second part but I'm sorry you've been through some s too ๐ŸคŽ