Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think she’s angry, like raging. I was after mine years ago. Like it drove me crazy for a bit. Mine was convicted but still didn’t go to prison for it and he just got with another woman with kids straight away, and I felt like I just didn’t get any justice. My life was ruined and I was a mess but he just got to walk away and start a new life and carry on and I was so angry about that for a long time. I kind of understand her.
My abuser ruined my life, but my abuser is also dead. If he wasn't I would 100% be doing this sort of stuff online and making people aware of him. I understand her.

Is it social work papers? I couldn't figure out if it was that or a court report. But it says she requested a DVDS which is a domestic violence disclosure scheme aka Claire's law on Tony. Social work probably helped her fill this in and I'd image supported her when she was given the information.
I'd say social reports yeah, but the dinlo cult are saying she's disclosed a claires law when actually its just some context given as too what happened

Oct 24, 2023
I'd say social reports yeah, but the dinlo cult are saying she's disclosed a claires law when actually its just some context given as too what happened
Yeah she'd have been sat down and given specific details of these listed crimes. It wouldn't have just been that short paragraph and it's relevant to her social work reports.

Oct 24, 2023
WOW observer just blocked me from Hayleys live 🤣🤣🤣
Why are people still chilling with the observer? Isn't she part of Tony's crew? She posted content on behalf of Tam? Both people who have been attacking Hayley?

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Oct 24, 2023
I'm actually giggling at Hayley. She seems to think it's never been mentioned that Jay could have been near a cliff edge. It has been. It's been mentioned that Google maps would show two paths he could take back to his apartment and one is along the edge next to the cliffs. I'm not even following this case because I think it's unhealthy to get obsessed over stuff like this but Iv saw it widely reported 😭

Medusa

Evening fellow feckers! 🤎 Sorry, I've been chilling today as I'm shattered after a draining weekend..I did briefly jump on early this morning and then for a brief 10 minutes this afternoon, but I sacked it off when I heard fellow CC members being labelled as 'good' and 'bad' ... All I'll say on the subject is if anyone feels that way then speak up and spit it out who these 'bad' and 'good' members are because, as far as I'm concerned, no one is a BAD person on here. (unless you're a wrongun) I find the whole thing pathetic, petty, and childish.
I also think it's unfair to keep labelling Judas as the 'bad guy' we've all said and done s on here that you might not say or do off the forum, but constantly targeting one member is wrong and it's coming across as a bit of a hate train.
It's no secret that I clashed heads with Judas when I first joined, which happens when you're part of a thread where there's multiple strong characters, but Judas is far from being this 'bad' person she's being made out to be. So if no one is going to speak up, then please just shut the do up because you don't know how your words are affecting someone.
@Zias false teeth @ELM I'm sorry i wasn't there and i hope you're both ok 🤎
Edit - sorry, how could I possibly forget.. @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 The backlash they have had, purely for standing up for people who have been affected by chronic illnesses and trying to educating the ignorant, is so uncalled for, If that makes them a 'bad' person, then people need to give their heads a wobble - girl, I'll take you to an all you can eat Chinese buffet, and buy you all the flowers you deserve. I'll even go the extra mile and pump you 3 times a week. 😭 Dont change for because of people's ignorance!! 🩷🤎🩷

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2024
I'm actually giggling at Hayley. She seems to think it's never been mentioned that Jay could have been near a cliff edge. It has been. It's been mentioned that Google maps would show two paths he could take back to his apartment and one is along the edge next to the cliffs. I'm not even following this case because I think it's unhealthy to get obsessed over stuff like this but Iv saw it widely reported 😭
I think Hayley gets a fair bit wrong sadly. I did used to like her but she lost a lot of credibility getting involved in all the Lisa Marie debarcle

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She’s live now and her and mob have their faces on cam. They’re both really pretty. Nothing like Tony described. It proves again that he was lying. Because he said he had photos of them.
I love that they’re both stunners. Makes me laugh at the idea it’s pissed on Tony and angies bonfires that all us that have an opinion different to theirs are the fat, ugly, lonely idiots that they imagine us to be. Turns out the people they think we look like are just the ones they have in their boxes all day every day 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Evening fellow feckers! 🤎 Sorry, I've been chilling today as I'm shattered after a draining weekend..I did briefly jump on early this morning and then for a brief 10 minutes this afternoon, but I sacked it off when I heard fellow CC members being labelled as 'good' and 'bad' ... All I'll say on the subject is if anyone feels that way then speak up and spit it out who these 'bad' and 'good' members are because, as far as I'm concerned, no one is a BAD person on here. (unless you're a wrongun) I find the whole thing pathetic, petty, and childish.
I also think it's unfair to keep labelling Judas as the 'bad guy' we've all said and done s on here that you might not say or do off the forum, but constantly targeting one member is wrong and it's coming across as a bit of a hate train.
It's no secret that I clashed heads with Judas when I first joined, which happens when you're part of a thread where there's multiple strong characters, but Judas is far from being this 'bad' person she's being made out to be. So if no one is going to speak up, then please just shut the do up because you don't know how your words are affecting someone.
I Love You GIF by Sesame Street

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Tony also seems to think there’s some sort of tiered system to cc.
Personally, I like to think that some of you guys stand out for your work online or your humour…but I don’t think there’s any good/bad ones amongst us lot.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I’ve missed all this good person bad person stuff. I’ve not been on much past few days. What rubbish, I think we’re all a bit naughty on here sometimes but we are good people with good morals, which is sadly missing on that app!