Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

He called it the corona artery the other day 😭
Drunk Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yeah that's your opinion you know deep down I'm not you t anyway I'm bored stay mad and obsessing over me I have an ego to πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ
What? Can you at least attempt to write coherently if you're going to spout utter
strawberry milk bullshit over these precious pages, mon dieu you're less educated than most dogs.

No one is obsessing about your scrawny, bony, flea bitten, pockmarked, greasy haired, skeleton looking, gaut eyed, stinky breathed self aside from you and maybe your girlfriend - Sammi. Been dumping jobbies in any wardrobes lately, Scottish (not Scottish, actually from Manchester) turdy?

Mar 2, 2024
Your so stupid you know what I'll post the evidence in hear tomorrow that sausage the guy you talk to alot caused the girl to do that, the proof he messaged herc13 year old brother the proof he had her so stressed in a box she came off and slashed her arms to pieces, the proof he sent the after math of her bloody wrists on her next live and messages saying she should have done the job properly, the fact you just said that it was sammi is further evidence sausage is spinning you his cover up lies its you that's gonna look silly judas cause he a million% caused that girl to hurt herself bad ill get it all together for tomorrow and no doubt you will still speak to him after shown you little wrongen

Well at least you threw in a few commas. Not in the right places though. Not a full stop in sight either

F

Mar 2, 2024
Asking sausage to unblock you in my lives I can't cope and telling him your coming for me 🀣🀣🀣 Screenshot_20240623_154915_WhatsApp.jpg
Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Sign Of The Cross Omg GIF by NEON

I hate to point out the obvious but it would appear I’ll have too

Where in that piss poor piece of evidence is Judas asking to be unblocked??!

You’re really not good at this, Johnny. Go make a coffee and have a little talk with FRANK

Your so stupid you know what I'll post the evidence in hear tomorrow that sausage the guy you talk to alot caused the girl to do that, the proof he messaged her13 year old brother the proof he had her so stressed in a box she came off and slashed her arms to pieces and sliced her own neck misding herbmain artery by millimeteres, the proof he sent the after math of her bloody wrists on her next live and messages saying she should have done the job properly, the fact you just said that it was sammi is further evidence sausage is spinning you his cover up lies its you that's gonna look silly judas cause he a million% caused that girl to hurt herself bad ill get it all together for tomorrow and no doubt you will still speak to him after shown you little wrongen
It's against the rules to post gore in here and if you have sick evidence on your phone it really needs to be handed into the police. It's very creepy.

Asking sausage to unblock you in my lives I can't cope and telling him your coming for me 🀣🀣🀣 Screenshot_20240623_154915_WhatsApp.jpg
Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Sign Of The Cross Omg GIF by NEON
Why are you doxing peoples phone numbers? It's funny that im not allowed in your live but everyone you say it's really bad is allowed in 😭 the only bad thing your saying Iv done is have a conversation with someone 😭