Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Why are you doxing peoples phone numbers? It's funny that im not allowed in your live but everyone you say it's really bad is allowed in 😭 the only bad thing your saying Iv done is have a conversation with someone 😭

This is actually fing wild 😭

Is it a special day for creepy weird men chatting bubbles and looking daft?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I hate to point out the obvious but it would appear I’ll have too

Where in that piss poor piece of evidence is Judas asking to be unblocked??!

You’re really not good at this, Johnny. Go make a coffee and have a little talk with FRANK
I did actually ask to be unblocked because he was screaming that comment cafe won't be allowed in his lives but was sitting live with everyone he's trying to tell us is bad. He was getting so upset 😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Why are you doxing peoples phone numbers? It's funny that im not allowed in your live but everyone you say it's really bad is allowed in 😭 the only bad thing your saying Iv done is have a conversation with someone 😭

I did actually ask to be unblocked because he was screaming that comment cafe won't be allowed in his lives but was sitting live with everyone he's trying to tell us is bad. He was getting so upset 😭
He's massively triggered, istg he's so disturbed

Mar 2, 2024

Aww well. All good clean trolling fun!

Is that it then? Is that the exposure? If it is then it’s fing gash 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I said coronal probably sounded like corana I'm Scottish 🤪

I didn't say I'm posting gore I said I'll post the videos of the girl screaming to be left alone and sausage sending me the aftermath and saying she should have done it properly, why would you even be interacting with him judas when your in here calling wrongens out ?
Hypocrisy GIF
Screenshot_20240623_140236_Gallery.jpg
You really need to stop doxing, you'll get banned again