Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Evening everyone🤎

After being out for a few weeks I have neither the foggiest what the hell is going on with this app🤷🏻‍♀ and the people🤷🏻‍♀️

I needed to take time out for my own Mh & some personal reason😔 this app was making me feel way more down that usual & when that starts happening it’s time to take a break.

Yeah we may be classed as “trolls” but we’re still human at the end of the day, we all have things going on in our personal life’s!

(Sick emoji incoming) it’s nice to see that as a group that people do check in on others and make sure there doing ok.
Also Thankyou to the people that have reached out to me and checked if I was ok☺️

I’m back, I’m feeling a little fresher and I’m ready to troll the do out of all the wrong’uns😁
Cmt Im Back GIF by Redneck Island
Welcome back lovely, I’m so glad your break has freshened you up and you’re raring to go 😍 I’m sorry you’ve been struggling luv, I empathise a lot and I know many of us can 🫂🩵 I hope things are starting to brighten up for you ☀️

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Feb 29, 2024
Evening everyone🤎

After being out for a few weeks I have neither the foggiest what the hell is going on with this app🤷🏻‍♀ and the people🤷🏻‍♀️

I needed to take time out for my own Mh & some personal reason😔 this app was making me feel way more down that usual & when that starts happening it’s time to take a break.

Yeah we may be classed as “trolls” but we’re still human at the end of the day, we all have things going on in our personal life’s!

(Sick emoji incoming) it’s nice to see that as a group that people do check in on others and make sure there doing ok.
Also Thankyou to the people that have reached out to me and checked if I was ok☺️

I’m back, I’m feeling a little fresher and I’m ready to troll the do out of all the wrong’uns😁
Welcome back ❤️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Evening everyone🤎

Welcome back!

Just a disclaimer I don't reach out to people when they take time off because I overthink it and worry they might not want to be messaged 😭😭

But I miss every single one of you!!!! 🤣🤣🥰