Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Am I hearing this right? People go to these groups and send them evidence their children are being abused? Go to the fing police and don't distribute stuff like that. This is why Alicia gives me bad vibes because she's so far up their arses she can't even think clearly! How many times does Jam and that need to befriend a wrongun before they just fing leave parents and kids alone and direct them to the police. The police don't always do the right job but they don't befriend predators, defend them and pass evidence around social media.

Feb 29, 2024
Notes my arse
Donald Duck Lol GIF
s she’s copied from Google and attempted to put in her own words 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
100%! Every case is different and some constabularies are ster than others but i would rather go to the professionals who are trained than go to a group of random fers who associate with wrongens
Like how many times is this group of people gonna be a weirdo or a wrongun in their inner circle before they realise they are the issue and just pack it in?

Feb 29, 2024
100%! Every case is different and some constabularies are ster than others but i would rather go to the professionals who are trained than go to a group of random fers who associate with wrongens
A few years ago we seen a homeless man hit and shout at his dog. The man ended up hitting my husband on the head with his walking stick because we said he shouldn't be hitting his dog. Basically long story short we was told by police that we could be charged with affair if we reported it!