Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tbh I don't see the difference, Eq posted her naked self online for money, so did flangie. Angie advertised her clapper on tiktok at her most trolled point. To then be gifted on clapper. I will never believe angie didn't know what she doing, she begs to be talked about, to become a 'victim' bcos it gives her views/gifts & to give her a sense of worth in her none existent life. Not that it should have been shared, bcos the people like red & charlie fairy are vile for doing so.

I don't care for Eq either. What she says & does to remain relevant has been worse than flangie. (If that's possible). But taking the persons wrong doings out of the situation, the people talking about someone's private parts on an app is vile also.
Ok 👌

Medusa

Her fanny is on her public Twitter as well. It's not a mystery 😭
Judas, you could have pre- warned me, I'm never having a decent night sleep again, I can't unsee what I've seen, im actually pretty traumatised rn.
Guys, trust me It definitely doesn't pay to be nosy. 🥴
Oh God Panda GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Iv had to listen to EQ in depth tell us about what she does to get freaky, she said she has a lube syringe in her bathroom and shoots it up there and comes back all moist 😭
I watched her on facebook many years sticking a toothbrush up whilst in the bath, I had no idea why coz a toothbrush wouldn't touch the sides with me, maybe a yard brush 😂😂