Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Is that angies sister?
Shining Stanley Kubrick GIF

angiesclapper

Apr 30, 2024
United Kingdom
So it was good watching deadwings having a go at CLA but on the other hand he does not send bothered that Luke was hanging out with her last week. I can't be arsed anymore with the double standards on that app, it's pathetic
Did you see Luke throw his toys out the pram when someone mentioned he chose to go and meet a racist, homophobic transphobe.

He snaps back like an aggressive little chihuahua and belittles you before playing that stupid song and blocking you while everyone comments waving emojis (borderline bullying in my eyes) …

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Did you see Luke throw his toys out the pram when someone mentioned he chose to go and meet a racist, homophobic transphobe.

He snaps back like an aggressive little chihuahua and belittles you before playing that stupid song and blocking you while everyone comments waving emojis (borderline bullying in my eyes) …
He's a horrible wee man. If CLA had not ran him into the ground he would still be gifting her and arranging another meet up. Even deadwings did not pull him up on this, which was a real let down for after he done a good job going at CLA

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
He's a horrible wee man. If CLA had not ran him into the ground he would still be gifting her and arranging another meet up. Even deadwings did not pull him up on this, which was a real let down for after he done a good job going at CLA
Exactly! It wasn't that long ago Luke, Prince Brat etc were all gifting CLA 😂🙄