Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm too annoyed and ill rn this will probably come out entirely incoherent.

A smear campaign where the hateful vitriol is being spewed by racists (Tam and G) in defense of a man who is also racist/homophobic/ableist/misogynistic/etc (Brigham) shows clearly what they are attempting to do. Because ultimately that is who they are backing and defending. They can not deny that. If there are 'teams' they have picked team Brigham.

Tam, Brigham and G have all said far worse than anything that has EVER been written here and I don't know about Manda but I've heard she wasn't exactly full of grace and decorum when the shoe was on the other foot.

Microaggressive racism was allowed in the comments of that live yet those that tried to speak the truth on what was being said by the likes of Tam were muted.

Also keep cc out of your mouth, don't like it? Take your own advice and don't look. Do what you say to everyone that objects to you (rightly so in your case) - scroll away, hmm, Tam? Geh zum teufel.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I have never understood why or how Caucasian people are so surprised when they're told that Black/PoC people don't like people to just strut up and touch their hair. That's a universal ick, isn't it? I've dyed my hair many colours and had people come up and just touch my hair, and not once was I feeling flattered in that moment. It's a violation, it's invasion, it's ick.
I'm white but have very curly hair, I get this! I don't even like the hairdresser touching my hair I certainly don't want a stranger.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Hopefully but i have a really bad immune system and bad asthma 😭. I also wasn't 100% after having ecoli 3 weeks ago either.
Yeah I’m like that too, get straight onto the docs if it goes onto your chest too much. Me, my mum and my son caught whooping cough a couple months back, took me over a month to get rid of it as I have quite bad asthma. Sending hugs x

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I'm too annoyed and ill rn this will probably come out entirely incoherent.

A smear campaign where the hateful vitriol is being spewed by racists (Tam and G) in defense of a man who is also racist/homophobic/ableist/misogynistic/etc (Brigham) shows clearly what they are attempting to do. Because ultimately that is who they are backing and defending. They can not deny that. If there are 'teams' they have picked team Brigham.

Tam, Brigham and G have all said far worse than anything that has EVER been written here and I don't know about Manda but I've heard she wasn't exactly full of grace and decorum when the shoe was on the other foot.

Microaggressive racism was allowed in the comments of that live yet those that tried to speak the truth on what was being said by the likes of Tam were muted.

Also keep cc out of your mouth, don't like it? Take your own advice and don't look. Do what you say to everyone that objects to you (rightly so in your case) - scroll away, hmm, Tam? Geh zum teufel.
I hope your ok my sweet 🥰☹️

angiesclapper

Apr 30, 2024
United Kingdom
If CLAs only income is TT can they ban her going live?
Which Hayley was Angie slagging off?
i think there is too many things in her favour - and it would take ALOT for it to be seen by a judge anyway

1. it’s her income, so they’d be technically making her unemployed

2. her medical history. could impair her ability to distinguish between right and wrong (im sure we have mixed views on this)

3. would it be unfair for a judge to give her a punishment she may not have the mental wellness to follow. many mental health conditions link compulsive behaviour and acting without thinking. a judge could give her an unfair punishment that would lead to further punishment if/when she breaks it

note: the above aren’t my views. i’m just playing devils advocate and looking at it from a general perspective that could apply to anyone in such cases

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Did Tam just ragequit from the word fraggle, when she calls people R slur, uses golly word, and calls people terrorists amongst other things?

Jim Henson Dancing GIF by Muppet Wiki