Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Meme Thank You GIF by PEEKASSO

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
People can disagree or whatever. What snail said was wrong and this is when we get labelled as bullies and the worst of the worse. But this forum everyone knows is brutal and if you don't like what we say then just don't read it.
I get that, it was a joke but nobody pulled me up on it at the time though. I do know I have a dark sense of humour, ive been through alot and it gets me by, sorry

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I agree. My husband passed last year and before he lost the ability to speak he told me not to be upset because he was looking forward to the peace and quiet and not having to listen to me nagging him for the first time in 25 years! 🤣🤣 I found it funny and still do. His mates tell me on a regular basis they're jealous cause he gets to watch football without a wingey wife in his ear constantly up in the "Big Hoose" In comparison to most of the diabolical things that are said by all these people that are outraged by Snail's comment, it's pretty tame really.
Awh Jeez Im sorry to hear that ❤️😔 I am the same,dark humour has gotten me through some dark times. I still use it to cope with life.