Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Depends , I have crohns so I get them every 6 months, my husband has chronic ibs but has only had 1 scope. I think they do it to confirm the diagnosis. The scope isn’t that bad,you can get sedatives but I don’t bother. The laxative you need to drink the day before is the worst part 🤢
MOVIPREP

The stuff nightmares are made of 😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Bring It In Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
drunk fucked up GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Depends , I have crohns so I get them every 6 months, my husband has chronic ibs but has only had 1 scope. I think they do it to confirm the diagnosis. The scope isn’t that bad,you can get sedatives but I don’t bother. The laxative you need to drink the day before is the worst part 🤢
I don't think I'll need laxatives 🤣🤣 poor you to go through that every 6 months. I did have some tablets a whe back from chemist and that did help. But can't remember what they was called.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Can I Google that word 🤣 obviously not images
Yeah 😂 😂

It's the stuff they give you before the camera work , it's a strong laxative that clears you out completely. They have to have a really good chance of catching anything whilst the camera is in so they want to `flush you out` , it tastes like wallpaper paste , it's actually worse than the procedure itself x

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I try desperately not to judge but sadly I think it’s human nature to do so. I genuinely find not commenting on it very difficult but that’s because I’ve experienced it first hand so struggle to understand some of what it is they choose to do. I have no problem with fundraising to make memories with Isla or equipment for Isla etc. I’ve no doubt I’d have probably done similar if the opportunities to do so were there at the time. Again I struggle when that fundraising crosses over in to funding a lifestyle for the parents but like you that’s just my opinion.

10 hours on live “heart me’s / hearts in chat / help us on the dailies” isn’t my idea of memories but I guess maybe I need to remember everyone’s idea of memories are different.

Obviously my opinion is heavily influenced by my own personal experiences and maybe that comes across as judgey or insensitive. I just know whatever time is left cannot be got back. I know there are many in the community that have followed Isla’s journey and feel part of it but ultimately they aren’t. There’s no obligation to share. There’s no shame in stepping back and spending time off camera with Isla.

I have so much more I could say but I’m going to stop 🫣 sorry

thanks for sharing your point of view even if it may differ from mine. it wasn't your comment I found judgey or insensitive btw. there was a comment in here about the ''fing hardy's showing off Isla again'' and also waiting in the roof of that disgusting woman's mouth (FLANGE) was a t waiting to s them off.

from my experience I find that there isn't a lot of support out there or provision that goes far enough to meet the needs of parents carers. and even when we take a break for respite we always worry.

there is more I want to say too but I don't feel able to for many reasons. but all the best to you.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Yeah 😂 😂

It's the stuff they give you before the camera work , it's a strong laxative that clears you out completely. They have to have a really good chance of catching anything whilst the camera is in so they want to `flush you out` , it tastes like wallpaper paste , it's actually worse than the procedure itself x
How much wallpaper paste have you tasted 🤨

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah 😂 😂

Ooh did you have a drink to take?

Mine was a few days of laxatives and then this. When it turned up in the post I was so shocked 😳 🤣

IMG_0377.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah 😂 😂

Well hopefully they think it's just anxiety and no need for anyone going near my bum 👍

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ooh did you have a drink to take?

Mine was a few days of laxatives and then this. When it turned up in the post I was so shocked 😳 🤣

IMG_0377.jpeg

Yeah it was called Moviprep and I'll never forget it. it comes in two sachets that you take over 24 hours so go nil by mouth but can't have high fibre for a few days before. It has the texture of wallpaper paste and it's meant to taste of lemon , artificial. I got some lemon/lime volvic to mix it with to make it a little easier but the stuff itself was worse than the camera , I had top and bottom done in the same procedure and with the fentanyl I felt nothing what so ever x

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
thanks for sharing your point of view even if it may differ from mine. it wasn't your comment I found judgey or insensitive btw. there was a comment in here about the ''fing hardy's showing off Isla again'' and also waiting in the roof of that disgusting woman's mouth (FLANGE) was a t waiting to s them off.

from my experience I find that there isn't a lot of support out there or provision that goes far enough to meet the needs of parents carers. and even when we take a break for respite we always worry.

there is more I want to say too but I don't feel able to for many reasons. but all the best to you.

It’s ok I didn’t feel targeted but also acknowledge I’ve commented on it when I could have kept my mouth shut 🤐 if it helps I feel equally triggered by people who have zero experience of it (like Ange) having opinions on it (not that I would wish it on my worst enemy) x