Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"Can't keep your man happy that's why he likes to be pegged?"

But...if that makes him happy...? Or are you trying to insinuate a homophobic slur? Or are you just kink shaming?

season 4 episode 4 GIF by Workaholics

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
And now she's mocking @Unicorn Fyp potentially crying, when she started off by bitching about Courtney supposedly mocking her for crying over Fact Freak?

And this is also the b who tried to start war over someone calling one of her friends "weird"?

This, Tam. What you are doing right now is why people dislike you. This. This is the reason. No-one is jealous. No-one wants to do you. No-one wants to be your friend. You're just a t. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I have to admit.. me and my partner are extremely traditional. I am a typical traditional housewife and I couldn’t be happier🤣🤣 easy life for me
Whatever works for you. It's still an outdated opinion that Tam is trying to push 🙂. Women do not need to keep men happy to be "worth something" and "attractive".

Deluded

Feb 28, 2024
London
Whatever works for you. It's still an outdated opinion that Tam is trying to push 🙂. Women do not need to keep men happy to be "worth something" and "attractive".
Oh I didn’t hear that!!! I’m just listening to Delulu pretending to actually have an interest or any idea about football at the moment🤣😵‍💫 but no I disagree with tam about that or absolutely anything else for that matter 🤣🤣😩

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"don't keep making me triggered"
"You don't shut up about it"

So, Tam really thinks that she can just spew out whatever the do she wants, but if people respond "you're affecting my mental health", "you just don't stop", "you're obsessed". No-one is responsible for your triggers and your mental health, especially not when you are so willing to mock, belittle and insult, throw in hate speech and sly digs. You're not special. You don't get to have freedom of speech without consequences.

And as I write this she chuckles over joking that a male doesn't have any testicles. Definitely homophobic hate speech earlier. Cemented. Stamped. Sealed. Signed.