Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Morningggg guys!
Still catching up on comments from last night, but just commenting this here for now because I know a lot missed the video, and Del Mac had put a claim in and the video is currently hidden on YouTube (although I’ll shortly be disputing it, I’m just gathering facts before I speak to an agent) but it’s friends only on this account. If I don’t follow you back just leave a 🥔 emoji on the thrush machine video and I’ll follow you back as soon as I can.

IMG_5786.jpeg
I just messaged you on that account about someone.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I’m just putting this here to brag really 🤣🤣i’ve put on a bit of weight in the last 2 years mostly due to being on long term steroids. I’ve managed to drop my dose a bit of the steroids & stopped the amitriptoline at night and third weigh in and i’ve lost a total of 15.5lb. I’ve had a kebab every week 🤣i’m happy as larry though
Congratulations!!!! You've lost even more than you realise. 1 stone is 14lbs and 1/2 stone is 7lbs. You've lost 21lbs in total. 👏 👏

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’m just putting this here to brag really 🤣🤣i’ve put on a bit of weight in the last 2 years mostly due to being on long term steroids. I’ve managed to drop my dose a bit of the steroids & stopped the amitriptoline at night and third weigh in and i’ve lost a total of 15.5lb. I’ve had a kebab every week 🤣i’m happy as larry though
I really want the weight loss injections but I think I may have to wait until I stop feeding the baby. I’m going to speak to the gp at my check up appointment 😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
will ferrell cheer GIF by Saturday Night Live

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I don
Season 7 Doctor GIF by The Simpsons
t like complaining but I’m in so much pain today 😭been up all night and I’m exhausted 😩 took my meds at 7am and not due more until 1pm. I was planning on going out into the garden today and doing some tidying up. But hubby said no anyway. I can’t straighten up yet 😂 hubby got me a physio to come to the house and she’s been very good

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I don
t like complaining but I’m in so much pain today 😭been up all night and I’m exhausted 😩 took my meds at 7am and not due more until 1pm. I was planning on going out into the garden today and doing some tidying up. But hubby said no anyway. I can’t straighten up yet 😂 hubby got me a physio to come to the house and she’s been very good
Did you get unblocked from ajayslifejourney? Also, what is your TT name?

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I don
Oh bless you. Rest up x

Medusa

I don
You're not complaining you're clearly in a lot of pain. Take it easy, sometimes hubby's do know best.
I hope you're feeling better soon. 🤎🤎

Last edited: