Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It better not be you @Miss Red Red Wine
fight punch GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Hi I'm new here and generally a silent watcher and I agree I don't think hayley should be getting the hate but she is problematic she says in one breath she's a criminologyist and the next is telling ppl to sym it's not very professional and the bigging up gcrew made me side eye her
welcome

can i tempt you with a life jacket?

compliments

Pepper Bell
to the rescue

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
She just said Trump is a good looking guy.

Move aside Tommy Robinson - delulus got a new right wing crush.

She be saying Nigel Farage is sexy next.

The prime minister of Ukraine is the only political hottie I'm interested in.

trump GIF
Have you seen Farage has hopped over to see his mate Trump? Not even two weeks as an MP but has packed his bags and left his constituents of Clacton , reap what you sow for voting for him.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Just a pop in to say hi and that I’m still considering eating everyone’s beloved Hayley. Hope you’re all good, I’m sweating and the heat is making me sleepy.

Remember guys, in a world where you can be anyone, don’t be someone that’s friendly with people on TikTok.

It really is hot today
Miss U GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Nobody needs to be sorry. It's not that anyone is specifically the problem it's more say a collective of overwhelming support for her in here and it feels like anyone who's saying otherwise not including Angie or this weird guy isn't being listened to. I'm sure theres been other situations where people have maybe felt like they can't speak out because the majority don't agree but i genuinely don't feel comfortable discussing my issue any further because of the reaction others are getting 🤷‍♀️
Discuss away Judas. I for one don't know enough about HC to have an opinion one way or the other apart from thinking what Angie is doing right now to her is wrong. I did fangirl girl her a bit when she ripped Cockershite a new one but apart from that I never go in her lives and I've completely avoided anything to do with Jay Slater. I value your opinion and if anything that's being said about her is true then it needs to be spoken about. My opinion of Alicia is not very popular in here, I think she's a sleekit wee gobshite and I stand by that, I think the majority disagree but 🤷🏼‍♀️ we can't all like everybody all of the time.

P.S I hope you're recovering 🫂