Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Hey dickheads. So when it comes to the Hayley stuff I voiced my opinion months ago, I'm simply not getting involved because I'm unwell, I don't want to give people anymore ammunition to put her in unsafe situations and I don't want to put myself in an identifying situation to be jumped on by people who love Hayley.

But I felt like I had to clear up my issue. My issue is with NONE of the cases being spoken about. It's a completely separate case. Last year me and many other people who were either affected by what she was reporting or lived in the area it happened had several disagreements with her about misinformation involving a very sensitive case. She continued to report the same stuff despite being told it was wrong by the community and by the family. This isn't just something that's happened once it's happened a handful of times and there never seems to be any remorse or accountability for it. Whiles I find it incredibly sad that she's being harassed to this level I also find it unfair to ask people to stop because I personally feel like Hayley doesn't listen when other people voice their upset about what she is doing.

But Iv had a couple of people message me, Iv been ask my opinion and quite frankly I don't feel comfortable discussing things with people here because I don't think many people here agree.
I think you’d be surprised how many people agree with yourself and Medusa. I’ve only watched her once and I didn’t like her at all. That’s my opinion and I’ll have it. I don’t agree with what Del Mac has done but this should’nt derail from the fact she’s done a lot of sty things on her platform.i have seen a few things in the past few days and I think she needs to wind her neck in and calm her tits when it comes to voicing her opinion on delicate matters. like I say,I don’t watch her so I won’t be supporting her. I hope she sees these comments and has a long hard think about how she reports on extremely sensitive issues

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Discuss away Judas. I for one don't know enough about HC to have an opinion one way or the other apart from thinking what Angie is doing right now to her is wrong. I did fangirl girl her a bit when she ripped Cockershite a new one but apart from that I never go in her lives and I've completely avoided anything to do with Jay Slater. I value your opinion and if anything that's being said about her is true then it needs to be spoken about. My opinion of Alicia is not very popular in here, I think she's a sleekit wee gobshite and I stand by that, I think the majority disagree but 🤷🏼‍♀️ we can't all like everybody all of the time.

P.S I hope you're recovering 🫂
I honestly don't feel comfortable talking about it, I'd need to reveal the area I stay and why it impacted me and it's also a subject I don't feel comfortable discussing. I'm just giving the same perspective and saying the same thing I did months ago before anyone else had an issue. There is truth in the things people are saying about her. Not everyone can be wrong. It's just not putting myself in a compromising position 🤷‍♀️.

Also whiles I remember i dont see the point in people comparing her to the news or a journalist. Her name isn't on the small print of an article, she's not on tv for 10 minutes in the evening reading a script. She has a public platform and is discussing her thoughts and opinions. It's not the same and it does leave her open to scrutiny.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Bush did 9/11

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I honestly don't feel comfortable talking about it, I'd need to reveal the area I stay and why it impacted me and it's also a subject I don't feel comfortable discussing. I'm just giving the same perspective and saying the same thing I did months ago before anyone else had an issue. There is truth in the things people are saying about her. Not everyone can be wrong. It's just not putting myself in a compromising position 🤷‍♀️.

Also whiles I remember i dont see the point in people comparing her to the news or a journalist. Her name isn't on the small print of an article, she's not on tv for 10 minutes in the evening reading a script. She has a public platform and is discussing her thoughts and opinions. It's not the same and it does leave her open to scrutiny.
I totally respect that, I was aware you didn't like her but didn't realise it went that deep so apologies if I made you feel uncomfortable, it wasn't my intention at all. Please don't send @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 after me! 🙏

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin