Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I was once in the discord of a 'big creator' and I left after a week. I deleted the app too. The mods were horrid and planned who to block if they dared to go against him. They never did and still haven't as they got in reds box and rimmed them. Discords and group chats are not for me.
I'm still in one snooping but flying under the radar and that creator speaks to his mods like s, and manipulates them and his gifters, yet you'd never guess because he's totally different when he hits that live button.
I have 👀 everywhere.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
See Ya Reaction GIF by Travis
Take Unicorn and Alicia with you please 😭🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Can we not derail her Discord? I'm not clued up when it comes to using it. I have sent pm on there but that's about it.

Other than going around messaging everyone who is asking to join, and warning them how toxic it will be, there's not much I can do. It's times like this you wish you weren't too invested in people's well-being
There’s little we can do unfortunately, except speak on the risks here, sadly luv. That discord will likely implode and a mole will expose it eventually. In the meantime, I’m hoping some will read here and take in the safety risks and be careful ⚠️

This is one of the infuriating things about communities like Angela’s, some will be fs but there will also be many that are easy influenced and vulnerable and those are the ones I worry about 😟

🫡🩵

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I'm still in one snooping but flying under the radar and that creator speaks to his mods like s, and manipulates them and his gifters, yet you'd never guess because he's totally different when he hits that live button.
I have 👀 everywhere.
Funny thing is they think discords will stay private forever. They cause more hate than TT lives and allow you to see the real people behind the account you say hi to in the comments. Nothing is sacred.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I have 👀 everywhere.
I would ask for a clue but I respect the snoop 🫡

Medusa

Funny thing is they think discords will stay private forever. They cause more hate than TT lives and allow you to see the real people behind the account you say hi to in the comments. Nothing is sacred.
You hit the nail on the head, It's a free for all and they'll target the most vulnerable, or those who can't defend themselves.
I hope everything is leaked because it only takes one person to come forward and then the rest will follow.

Last edited:

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
🤎🩵🤎
Mrs D, I'm gonna be honest, it was aimed at unicorn, I just think if you've sat and supported the people you're calling out because the tables have turned and you're on the receiving end of their s, I have very little sympathy, because they found it funny and went along with it, when it happened to countless others.
Sorry everyone I'm trying to behave, promise. 😭

The Goldbergs Win GIF by ABC Network

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I have 👀 everywhere.
I'm so glad I don't know how to work discord that well.

I'm tucked safely in Jodie geekys and that's the only one I'm in