Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I think it’s hilarious that Gracie blocked Ang before she could reply 😭 I just know when Ang saw it, she would’ve been affected as do 🤣
What did angie say?
Pumped Up Smile GIF by The Roku Channel

Mar 15, 2024
england
Walking Stick Loop GIF

Morning cc, hope your day is delightful, had a hospital appointment with the crutches king, love how he challenged the dr on his knowledge stating “I fail to compute your hypothesis dr, I think we need to review your decision to remove the cast at a later date, as this has perplexed me”🤦‍♀️🤭🤨 (yes I did ask my son what he meant and he responded with “in layman’s terms mummy, i disagree”) I was apologetic to the dr that found it extremely comical. Not going to lie am still trying to understand the sentences. 🤦‍♀️😂😂

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Walking Stick Loop GIF

Morning cc, hope your day is delightful, had a hospital appointment with the crutches king, love how he challenged the dr on his knowledge stating “I fail to compute your hypothesis dr, I think we need to review your decision to remove the cast at a later date, as this has perplexed me”🤦‍♀️🤭🤨 (yes I did ask my son what he meant and he responded with “in layman’s terms mummy, i disagree”) I was apologetic to the dr that found it extremely comical. Not going to lie am still trying to understand the sentences. 🤦‍♀️😂😂
I love him 😍😂he’s so clever

Feb 28, 2024
USA
This is day 8 now, Iv been absolutely fed with it. I really thought I'd be negative by now 😭
Yeah normally by day 7 they say you should be negative, when I had it a while ago it took me and my partner over 10 days to test positive😭. There’s meant to be a new strain of it going around I’m sure😑I hope your feel better soon🤎

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You must have long covid my love, that’s bloody awful for you . Have a 🥩 in the meantime,I know you’ll be hungry=ry. Not as hungry as 2pumps though. She’s not had human flesh for weeks. The bodies are piling up here 😩
It's only been 8 days and apparently it's anywhere between 5-10 so I don't think I have long covid. I'm still quite unwell though to be fair 😭