Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I mean , remember all that stuff with Sugar Bliss and Angie thinking it's acceptable to stoop low and go after somebodies business if they're using it in their tiktok ? She `did` have 100% recommended reviews, I say did.
Exactly.

Good for the crinkle faced pisshead, good for the normal folk.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I think I went a bit too low tonight, and that's not a normal thing for me. I currently have a very unwell Mum in hospital , yet Angie found it acceptable to sit and mock last night about peoples Mums dying , very well knowing what poor @Alicia has been through.

The cult went after Sugar Bliss the other week and gave ZERO fs about what they were doing , even going as far as complaining to EHO.

Sick and tired of them thinking they can do what they want and getting away with it. I'm more than happy to remove the review if she decides to make a public apology to @Miss Baguette 🥖

Sorry if I've upset anyone , or they've seen me in a different light tonight and they feel let down by me. I'm tired , emotional and fing angry.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think I went a bit too low tonight, and that's not a normal thing for me. I currently have a very unwell Mum in hospital , yet Angie found it acceptable to sit and mock last night about peoples Mums dying , very well knowing what poor @Alicia has been through.

The cult went after Sugar Bliss the other week and gave ZERO fs about what they were doing , even going as far as complaining to EHO.

Sick and tired of them thinking they can do what they want and getting away with it. I'm more than happy to remove the review if she decides to make a public apology to @Miss Baguette 🥖

Sorry if I've upset anyone , or they've seen me in a different light tonight and they feel let down by me. I'm tired , emotional and fing angry.
Hey hey hey, you’re being way too hard on yourself. It’s ridiculous for someone to talk s on a business account and that comes with consequences and you said you’d remove it when she apologies. No one is seeing you differently luv 🫂

Medusa

You have zero idea about the woman. Sadly. I know people who she personally hurt and abused with her lies. They suffered mental health due to her. They hurt themselves due to her. So no. I don't care about her 🤷‍♀️ she didn't care about destroying innocent people. She's still sat there lying as I type this.
And yes I do have mental health issues along with 99% of the world. I'm not judgemental to 99% of the human race. Only those who have caused other people harm.

I honestly couldn't care less that you've hit the ignore button 🤣 all the accounts on here are faceless people who ill never cross paths with so I genuinely couldn't care less. I've pissed you off and that's just fine. She pissed off many people and caused significant harm to many others mentally and those that then harmed themselves physically.
I know more than you think I do, I'm aware she's affected other people I'm also aware she needs cancelled and there's a high possibility she needs sectioned, Again, i do not agree with what she's done, however telling someone to top themselves makes you just as bad if not worse than the fed up s she's done.

As for being faceless, yep, we are, but we are still humans behind these accounts, we don't just turn into a heartless t when we jump in here, I can be a t but I'd never tell anyone to swallow all their pills, no matter how much I fing hated them.

There's members on here who avoid her thread because it's too triggering, myself included. Her thread is there for a reason, so the likes of you can troll her, just saying.

Nov 10, 2023

You’ve done nothing wrong Nolan. Please don’t be hard on yourself xx

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I take it she means Rich the b was her friend trolling us. That wasn't heavy trolling, it was fart particles at best.

hot tub fart GIF

The thing is Luper, many people were indifferent about you, some of us even cared enough to offer kindness etc to you in the thread about you. You made yourself unlikeable in here, you created the issue. No one was trolling you, a simple “luper is in the box” comment sent you into a tirade, and YOU were the troll, not us. Even then, so many said they didn’t want to discuss you, as you’re clearly poorly.

My advice to you, stop coming in here, stop talking about us, and then you’ll not have the stress, because quite honestly we don’t care enough to troll you. We only discuss you when you mention us.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england

Don't you dare feel bad about this. You have as much right as anyone to respond. They would do the same. I hope Mum is okay and you have not disappointed me that's for sure. 😍😍

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA

Erm nope! If anything you’ve taught her a valuable lesson. Don’t have your work place on your social accounts AND don’t mess with CC when you have said workplace visible 🤷🏻‍♀️ grown arse adults need to start rethinking their behaviour. You’ve done nothing wrong imo.. about time they had a taste of their own
Get well soon to mum ❤️