Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Luper

Jul 22, 2024
na
Noice. Deleted message 🙄 You say you never spoke about any of us yet I recall being dragged into a live to defend myself against accusations you made of me doxxing you. I didn’t even know who you fing were 😭

All because you don’t seem to be able to link two cognitive thoughts together. I accepted your apology. Twice. I didn’t come in here and rant or moan. It was dropped.

I can’t actually remember what my original point was but that whole novel you typed was the most passive aggressive blurb I’ve read since my mums 3rd divorce court papers.

do my actual life 😭
I apologised to you because I was in the wrong! I was named in here (which apparently i never am mentioned) stating that I was in someone's live upset. (my name had been doxxed in the chat several times), and I lost it at you and was wrong for doing so, so of course I am going to apologise!
Apparently that is now not good enough, so that's fine.

Mar 2, 2024
I apologised to you because I was in the wrong! I was named in here (which apparently i never am mentioned) stating that I was in someone's live upset. (my name had been doxxed in the chat several times), and I lost it at you and was wrong for doing so, so of course I am going to apologise!
Apparently that is now not good enough, so that's fine.

Sweet Christ where did I say it wasn’t enough?! 😭😭😭

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
John Cena Danger GIF by Playing With Fire

Luper

Jul 22, 2024
na
Ffs, I'm too tired for this s.. but here goes, first of all no one on this thread slated you, until you mentioned this thread, most of the trolling was done by other members on a thread that was made about you, but yet you're s hot to place the buck at our feet then cry when we clap back at you, I've lost count of the number of times you've tried to make out we ALL slated you, so yes, not all of us accepts your apology.

Again, you've come in here to make a snide, backhanded apology to 'some' members and its so clear you're trying to gaslight everyone on this thread so they play into your hands and say something that you find offensive, something you'll carry on and on and on for fing months, it's weird behaviour and it's like you're getting a kick out of being trolled.

No one cares, no one really gives a s, maybe if you try for one second to keep cc out of your mouth, then just maybe we can finally have some peace and quiet, because this is pathetic and you're coming across as nothing other than a drama queen who has a weird obsession with us.
Give it a break, you're coming in basically asking for hate, seriously it's boring now so respectfully, just do off.
I will happily do off! Keep blaming me for being the random accounts that come in here! I couldn't care less any more. I don't need to hide behind a fake account to say what I want to say in a public forum.

Medusa

I will happily do off! Keep blaming me for being the random accounts that come in here! I couldn't care less any more. I don't need to hide behind a fake account to say what I want to say in a public forum.

Screenshot_20240722_015749_Chrome.jpg
See that last bit where you said you were moving on...try it! 😉

And for the record it didn't take a genius to work out that you were behind at least one of those accounts, I'm sorry that you failed miserably at trying to troll us.
Move on babes. 😊
Let It Go GIF by Maddie And Tae

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
I think I went a bit too low tonight, and that's not a normal thing for me. I currently have a very unwell Mum in hospital , yet Angie found it acceptable to sit and mock last night about peoples Mums dying , very well knowing what poor @Alicia has been through.

The cult went after Sugar Bliss the other week and gave ZERO fs about what they were doing , even going as far as complaining to EHO.

Sick and tired of them thinking they can do what they want and getting away with it. I'm more than happy to remove the review if she decides to make a public apology to @Miss Baguette 🥖

Sorry if I've upset anyone , or they've seen me in a different light tonight and they feel let down by me. I'm tired , emotional and fing angry.

Love you mate 🤎

Luper

Jul 22, 2024
na
OH WILL YOU JUST do OFF LUPER

WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK?

IS THERE NOBODY LEFT OUT THERE THAT YOU CAN MANIPULATE INTO BEING YOUR FRIEND BY SENDING UNIS?

PISS. OFF.
I have barely written on here so how exactly do i keep coming back! Thanks for the low blows there. That was really needed.

Luper

Jul 22, 2024
na
Screenshot_20240722_015749_Chrome.jpg
See that last bit where you said you were moving on...try it! 😉

And for the record it didn't take a genius to work out that you were behind at least one of those accounts, I'm sorry that you failed miserably at trying to troll us.
Move on babes. 😊
Let It Go GIF by Maddie And Tae
I did not set up a fing mama gee account!!! I adored that woman. Why would i set up an account pretending to be her ffs. Honestly! She believed you all anyways, so congrats.

Medusa

I did not set up a fing mama gee account!!! I adored that woman. Why would i set up an account pretending to be her ffs. Honestly! She believed you all anyways, so congrats.
Girl I'm about to switch on your sad arse right now, so seriously get a grip and do yourself a favour and do off before I rip you a new one.

Luper

Jul 22, 2024
na
Sorry, i really do try not to say anything to Luper but do me she's relentless, she just wont quit. I seriously hope she does move on because this s she's doing isn’t helping her or anyone else.
I'm of to bed good night all. 🤎
Good night. I am logging off and going back to reality. Wish you well.

Mar 2, 2024

Well speaking as someone who still adores that good good woman, I’d prefer it if her name was not further dragged into any shenanigans.

Knock it off

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I think I went a bit too low tonight, and that's not a normal thing for me. I currently have a very unwell Mum in hospital , yet Angie found it acceptable to sit and mock last night about peoples Mums dying , very well knowing what poor @Alicia has been through.

The cult went after Sugar Bliss the other week and gave ZERO fs about what they were doing , even going as far as complaining to EHO.

Sick and tired of them thinking they can do what they want and getting away with it. I'm more than happy to remove the review if she decides to make a public apology to @Miss Baguette 🥖

Sorry if I've upset anyone , or they've seen me in a different light tonight and they feel let down by me. I'm tired , emotional and fing angry.
When it comes to wronguns especially Flange and her vile fed up in the head trolls, it's never ever low enough with the scum,vermin her room attracts.✌🏽😊