Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Hahaha proof of that tattoo you weirdo. What a strange thing to come up with u little Noncey t. Thinking of my kid and s.... shape up u muppet
Learn to reply to a comment properly you absolute sack of maggots
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Is it just for lou? Because if that's the case I won't be posting them.
I have no problem helping fellow CC members to clear their name but I don't have the same energy for tiktokers.
I thought it was to clear @Chicken wings name and not Lou's.
I know very little about Lou other than what was said yesterday, so if its to help her then I don't want any part of it.

I'll happily back and support fellow members but I won't put my arse on the line for random tiktokers. 🤎
Like I said in the inbox I think it’s was just to get as much stuff out about Ellie please don’t post anything she can run with what she got I know others have now come forward with stuff 🤎🤎

Medusa

Like I said in the inbox I think it’s was just to get as much stuff out about Ellie please don’t post anything she can run with what she got I know others have now come forward with stuff 🤎🤎
I'll always back cc and I'll put my arse on the line for any member in here, but I don't know Lou, so I can't vouch for her or what she has or hasn't done.

If it's only for cc then i'm definitely game, but I've always made it clear I won't back any tiktokers.
I will be listening though and I hope everything gets resolved. 🤎🤎

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I'll always back cc and I'll put my arse on the line for any member in here, but I don't know Lou, so I can't vouch for her or what she has or hasn't done.

If it's only for cc then i'm definitely game, but I've always made it clear I won't back any tiktokers.
I will be listening though and I hope everything gets resolved. 🤎🤎
I get that babe I truly do 🤎🤎

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
My new addiction, thanks @eugene I think it was you
It was me who said I was "sipping on a kashmiri chai" a few nights ago on night 2 of the Harehills madness 😊 I'm so glad you've tried it and love it. It's delicious, isn't it?!

I went away to work on Saturday morning and returned this morning so have missed the last two days of TT so apologies for missing posts here too.
Am home now until Thursday morning and intend on sipping many more cups before I swan off again 🤣