In 2022, BAMBII BABY made a Facebook status asking ‘is Asda n iceland open’

I can’t guys.
I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Miss B you’ve sent me down the Bambi baby rabbit hole and I can’t handle it 😭😭

I also can’t handle these videos

This is why you should never trust someone who uses bold glamour and face app

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGentuShy/

Feb 29, 2024
Why is she trying to validate the fact that in the 80s men freely nonced on young girls, saying it was okay then so it’s okay now. It wasn’t ok either times. It’s fing predatory.
The amount of historical abuse cases that have come out in the past 10/15 years has been shocking! And it goes to prove that it wasn’t ok to do it back then, it was just harder for children to be believed and they don’t have the same resources as they do now like dna testing ect! Angie is a disgusting pedophile enabler! She will always side with a wrongen because she is a wrongen! She feels safe around people who are depraved, who think dirty dark thoughts! 🤮

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I wasn't talking about breeders who responsibly breed good lines, I'm talking about irresponsible Joe blogs who lets their un-neutered animals roam around either getting pregnant or impregnating. The people who get animals then take no responsibility for their care
And the people who let their cat continually go out and get impregnated then sell the kittens for £15 each
I totally agree with you on that.i have people in a large dog group,I run saying “oh I’m letting her have 1 litter as they say it’s better for them” or “ oh I want her to experience being a Mum” I try and educate them,tell them there’s actually no need for a dog to have a litter as they’re not like humans who might have maternal instincts. Also explain how fing hard it is raising a litter,that’s if they do it properly. Cats in particular are bad as they come into season so many times a year,it’s a shame. If you have an outside cat you need to neuter or spay otherwise they’re going to be confused pregnant or getting other cats pregnant 😭

Feb 29, 2024
Honestly who sits in front of their phone and records this s and has the options to review it before posting and thinks ‘yeah this is banging, definitely need to show this to everyone on social media even though I am not even mouthing the right words’

Bambi baby that’s who

Does she think she’s Elsa frost 🤣
I think her and Tara attfield are having a s fringe competition because what the do is that 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Miss B you’ve sent me down the Bambi baby rabbit hole and I can’t handle it 😭😭

I also can’t handle these videos

This is why you should never trust someone who uses bold glamour and face app

Nahhhh I can’t cope 🤣
I bet her chin enters rooms before she does!🤣
Why is it so long and pointy? 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
The online consultation suggested Wegovy?
I never used a consultant in the end,I typed in weightloss injections,found the company called Numan,their reviews were good so I just asked for them. Had to put in my weight and height.take a photo of me on the scales and that was it. No gp involved either. Although I did provide my GP’s details so she knows I’m taking the injections. I get them delivered once a month,you do your injection once a week on the same day at the same time.its that easy good luck I’m getting mounjaro injettisons

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I totally agree with you on that.i have people in a large dog group,I run saying “oh I’m letting her have 1 litter as they say it’s better for them” or “ oh I want her to experience being a Mum” I try and educate them,tell them there’s actually no need for a dog to have a litter as they’re not like humans who might have maternal instincts. Also explain how fing hard it is raising a litter,that’s if they do it properly. Cats in particular are bad as they come into season so many times a year,it’s a shame. If you have an outside cat you need to neuter or spay otherwise they’re going to be confused pregnant or getting other cats pregnant 😭
My dog is two and has just come out of season. She's getting done September. I've been told by so many people to breed her for money. Absolutely not. I'm not trained to raise pups or look after a dog giving birth no matter how many times I've witnessed it. My dogs health and happiness is more to me than money. What if something went wrong and I lost my dog 😥 There are some right bastards out there that just breed for money and you can tell the poor mother dog isn't happy. Its so sad and I'm glad there are good breeders out there like you that actually care about the welfare of the dogs 😘

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly who sits in front of their phone and records this s and has the options to review it before posting and thinks ‘yeah this is banging, definitely need to show this to everyone on social media even though I am not even mouthing the right words’

Bambi baby that’s who

I’m screaming this woman came at me and that’s what she looks like 😭