Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Currently watching Karma because I’m bored. EQ was on the screen and it reminded me of a poll LukeTheGrudge did earlier:

Is Ang worse than EQ?”

The audience voted something like 800 (no) to 60 (yes). I obviously pulled those figures out of my arse but it was similar and the majority thought EQ was worse.

I was shocked by this… I wondered how you luvs feel. Let’s try a poll, who’s worse in your opinion? Feel free to just vote and not reply but I’ll reply with why I personally believe Ang is worse tomorrow (I don’t want to influence the vote 😂)

👍🏼 LIKE - Ang is WORSE
😮 SHOCK - EQ is WORSE

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

There’s no right answer tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
And I’d do it again I’ve sat on this for months and just been a listening ear and a good friend .. I just had to speak out in that live because I’ve seen first hand how this has affected @Chicken wings and still is a little affected after Ellie actions today contacting CW husband today . 🤎🤎
I would do the same for you without a shadow of doubt 💞💞💞💞

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Currently watching Karma because I’m bored. EQ was on the screen and it reminded me of a poll LukeTheGrudge did earlier:

Is Ang worse than EQ?”

The audience voted something like 800 (no) to 60 (yes). I obviously pulled those figures out of my arse but it was similar and the majority thought EQ was worse.

I was shocked by this… I wondered how you luvs feel. Let’s try a poll, who’s worse in your opinion? Feel free to just vote and not reply but I’ll reply with why I personally believe Ang is worse tomorrow (I don’t want to influence the vote 😂)

👍🏼 LIKE - Ang is WORSE
😮 SHOCK - EQ is WORSE

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

There’s no right answer tbh🤷🏻‍♀️
Can we have a dont know option 😂 They both piss me off