Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I can’t stand Charlie!! Hate him with a passion!! If people are going in his room though to raise awareness of Alfie and such like, it can only be a positive thing 👌
That’s the thing though,we go after people who do exactly that with Angie’s lives though. We have spread lots of anwareness about the lot of them through lives and YouTube.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Red really is thick as s isn't she?

Tesco own the property, same as a cafe owner, if they want you not to record or stream if is THEIR LAND , they OWN IT. Honestly I can't some days with these do as do twats.
Someone should fake doxx her again. I don’t even watch her but if she fakes needing an ambulance again I’d watch 👹👀

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Red, like many on that app are very selfish individuals. When talking about CLA, all that annoyed her was the fact that CLA spoke about her crypt keeper hubby. There was no mention of her homophobic, racist or transphobic rants.
Terrible way to be, that, unless someone's words hurt you personally, you are not interested in how they have affected others around you

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
If you don't get an answer today please get in touch with PALS they are great in getting things moving
I second this. Every hospital has a patient liasons to advocate for you or someone you think needs help in hospital. You’ll find their email and number to ring on the hospital website. Easiest to type in “PALS in *hospital name*” into google

Feb 29, 2024
Well this morning I've had tug of war with a toddler over a toothbrush. Did think of showing him a picture of Angies teeth. But I love my little grandson and didnt want to trauma him 🤣🤣
Bunny Rabbit GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Who's this aimed at? Because i went in there when i heard some trollop defending Alfie, but I left 2 comments in the chat and left.

Morning all 🤎
Probably i'm one of them cause I was there @ing miss baguette and sending hearts to her and I @ed someone about miss dread but i never followed charlie, liked his live or directly made any comments to him, he can go suck a s the creep

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I can’t stand Charlie!! Hate him with a passion!! If people are going in his room though to raise awareness of Alfie and such like, it can only be a positive thing 👌

This is why I was in there, in the comments.

I even called out Charlie the other day for a commment he had made on Purge Night, but if he was holding a live to raise awareness about something I feel really strongly on, then I felt I could justify being in there enough for that reason.

Can’t believe there were still people in the comments saying he’s done nothing wrong. What part of ‘adults should not be seeking friendships with children’ do they not understand?

Feb 29, 2024
I second this. Every hospital has a patient liasons to advocate for you or someone you think needs help in hospital. You’ll find their email and number to ring on the hospital website. Easiest to type in “PALS in *hospital name*” into google
I'd give them till just after their lunch break. As you want time to get to the chemist ect

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Who's this aimed at? Because i went in there when i heard some trollop defending Alfie, but I left 2 comments in the chat and left.

Morning all 🤎

Probably me 🤣

But I’m grown up enough to understand that even if I don’t like someone, I can engage in a conversation relating to more important matters than my distaste for this person.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
That’s the thing though,we go after people who do exactly that with Angie’s lives though. We have spread lots of anwareness about the lot of them through lives and YouTube.
I see where you are coming from. If there is a wrongun that needs awareness brought to them it’s best to do it on a bigger platform IMO. Bigger platform more people are aware. Thing is with angie when she does it she mostly sides with the bloody wrongun

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This is why I was in there, in the comments.

I even called out Charlie the other day for a commment he had made on Purge Night, but if he was holding a live to raise awareness about something I feel really strongly on, then I felt I could justify being in there enough for that reason.

Can’t believe there were still people in the comments saying he’s done nothing wrong. What part of ‘adults should not be seeking friendships with children’ do they not understand?

I think there's a HUGE difference between supporting someone and going in to show support for an actual cause

EVERY single person should be passionate about bringing awareness to somebody that has messaged a child