Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
200.gif
Just putting this out there am not scared of any of you fers, as you’re all arguing WHO WANTS some, put um up, the wigs off, i can fight one handed,eyes closed on one leg, lets goooooooooo!!!!! P.s I love you all 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️the wigs back on, I just can’t do it, you may proceed🥹

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
200.gif
Just putting this out there am not scared of any of you fers, as you’re all arguing WHO WANTS some, put um up, the wigs off, i can fight one handed,eyes closed on one leg, lets goooooooooo!!!!! P.s I love you all 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️the wigs back on, I just can’t do it, you may proceed🥹
I can’t fight you sorry, iv took my bra off. Once that’s off I’m not going outdoors 🥰

Jun 8, 2024
uk
So zacdabrat is on holiday in Paris, but he has been on begging nearly the whole day. What a greedy wee tramp he is
He’s changed so much. He as to be number 1 on every competition. Money has got to him and it’s a shame. I wasn’t on tiktok when he worked at the coffee shop but i’ve watched some videos and thought they were hilarious. Now it’s just about the money

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
He’s changed so much. He as to be number 1 on every competition. Money has got to him and it’s a shame. I wasn’t on tiktok when he worked at the coffee shop but i’ve watched some videos and thought they were hilarious. Now it’s just about the money
I used to love him winding his boss up and his neighbour but now it’s all changed

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
The likes of him, DG, dorans etc have no shame. They go on about their "communites" but clearly they don't give two fs about any of them. You wuld think with being on holiday, they wuld give their people's purse strings a holiday too
I should have gone live last week when I was in Turkey. Oh no I couldn’t because I was too busy doing real life things and spending time with my husband

Jun 13, 2024
That London
I just remembered something, Angie going on about if you're triggered don't watch, but what exactly was the warning for her self harming last night?? There was no warning she just flashed her wrists so you could see what she had done. So how are you meant to prepare for that? I'm not making sense
You made perfect sense & if she gets triggered watching others then she should take her own advice