Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
This is it. They want us when we are useful but cant accept our opinions. Pisses me off man. Anyway back to business ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thatโ€™s why I wouldnโ€™t join that live that they advertised because people from here were getting blocked but yet want cc to back people against Pearl and Ange. They can do off and fight their own battles. Felt sorry for the lad who wanted us there because we wernt allowed

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
100% they've been saying they can make another baby because Sophie won't let him see heaven backwards
Ben Rund ๐Ÿฆพ on LinkedIn: #nivea #brand #cx #ecommerce #pxm #dam #cms

Medusa

You literally came in at the perfect time darling ๐Ÿซ‚ We were speaking about missing others and feeling glum. Just perfect ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

How have your travels been luv ๐Ÿซก
I have still been reading here and I've had so many messages from everyone so I couldn't leave you all permanently, I just needed some time out and I hope that's the same case for others who left.

My travels were much needed and it's just what I needed. I hope you're ok ๐Ÿฉต๐ŸคŽ

I have still been reading here and I've had so many messages from everyone so I couldn't leave you all permanently, I just needed some time out and I hope that's the same case for others who left.

My travels were much needed and it's just what I needed. I hope you're ok ๐Ÿฉต๐ŸคŽ
We've definitely missed you so glad you came back ๐ŸคŽ, I hope one day the others might but I can't imagine they will we seem to be the public enemy more so than ever atm.