Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
When you get your glasses and a sausage roll off some bloke down the pub
IMG_0734.jpeg
What the do happened to her neck
Bruno Blanchet Lipstick GIF by Radio-Canada OHdio

Ang has a s eating grin and she isn’t kicking off. Means only one thing, she’s been privately confirmed 😒
This is my thoughts exactly I believe her and pearl are confirmed her body language and everything she was acting far to calm and weird when he said gemz, plus pearl would normally get in and have a whinge but she's not even about. They know

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is my thoughts exactly I believe her and pearl are confirmed her body language and everything she was acting far to calm and weird when he said gemz, plus pearl would normally get in and have a whinge but she's not even about. They know
She’d already be ranting by now and reciting how many poll votes she had - repeatedly. I really really hope we’re wrong but my gut is telling me this 😩

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Iv been lead to believe that it's not. I know someone who is involved with domestics violence prosecutions and they were contacted to be made aware of the early realises of inmates with violent charges. For example someone who have sentenced to 8 years is now out soon after 6.

Specifically told it's due To these new cuts as well, not good behaviour etc.

6 years is generally what you’d serve of an 8 year sentence, the rest is on license, they can actually serve as little as 3 yrs custody and 5 years license, depends on minimum term custody handed by judge.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
6 years is generally what you’d serve of an 8 year sentence, the rest is on license, they can actually serve as little as 3 yrs custody and 5 years license, depends on minimum term custody handed by judge.
But like Iv said twice now, it wasnt brought to them said under those circumstance. It was brought to them in regards to what they are doing right now. Either way I can't say much more without doxing things. Iv said what Iv said and I'm inclined to believe my friend 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I don't know where we're going to put them when we literally have no prison places, or even staff that want to work in them

I left the prison service after several attacks during periods of working long ass hours, with a staff shortage due to sickness, injury etc. I worked initially with YOI, then in a Cat B & Cat A. I loved my job, but man it was soul destroying. That’s when I retrained and went into training & HR.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I left the prison service after several attacks during periods of working long ass hours, with a staff shortage due to sickness, injury etc. I worked initially with YOI, then in a Cat B & Cat A. I loved my job, but man it was soul destroying. That’s when I retrained and went into training & HR.

There's a few jobs that I wouldn't do for every penny on this planet and that's one of them x