Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I believe brat 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s a reason they all don’t speak bad on Angie and that’s because they can’t be arsed with the cult, the thousand lives about them and red can’t be arsed with the clapper being brought up again. They keep her sweet because it’s better to have her as a friend. Angie is the friend you keep in the group but you don’t invite her on nights out because she’s a fing liability

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I believe brat 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s a reason they all don’t speak bad on Angie and that’s because they can’t be arsed with the cult, the thousand lives about them and red can’t be arsed with the clapper being brought up again. They keep her sweet because it’s better to have her as a friend. Angie is the friend you keep in the group but you don’t invite her on nights out because she’s a fing liability
Also brat, puke isn't a real friend he just likes to keep u in check

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Anyone feel like tonight is going to be civil war? Just feel like tonight is going to kick off soon
I've felt uneasy today a couple of times as the police helicopter was hovering over despite there being no rumours of protests. Last time I heard it was the July riot. I don't feel well though, so possibly just feeling a bit vulnerable!

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Is t the same as liability? 🫣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've felt uneasy today a couple of times as the police helicopter was hovering over despite there being no rumours of protests. Last time I heard it was the July riot. I don't feel well though, so possibly just feeling a bit vulnerable!

This is what worries me more than anything, so many will be feeling unsafe and vulnerable tonight and that's just not right. Nobody should ever feel that way x

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Oh Chippy, chippy, chippy! You made excuses for Delulu all the time. You found your morals after you went broke gifting her and got mad. People who try and take the moral high ground after sitting in Angie's box for months get no respect from me. I have a list! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
list GIF

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
This is what worries me more than anything, so many will be feeling unsafe and vulnerable tonight and that's just not right. Nobody should ever feel that way x
Exactly this x My partner and I don't live together, he lives in one of the cities that were listed today. His parents are elderly and he's the only of his siblings who still live near them and as there was trouble there on Sunday they need him more. I have my daughter nearby anyway 😊